Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     27 May 2014

Written argument

Dear Sir,

I am fighting Crpc125 case for my sister......her evidence & cross examination and  opposite party cross examination is pending. Sir i do not want to leave a single point so want to submit written argument......

I need help as

1. We want to submit written argument.....but confused at what stage it should be submitted...

2. Is it must to submit application for seeking permission for written argument or can be orally requested?

Regards

Naresh

Learning

8 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     27 May 2014

Not now, long way to go for this stage, as trial is yet to commence.

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     27 May 2014

Dear Sir, thanks for reply.......but could not understand. Regards Naresh

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 May 2014

After your sister's evidence and cross examination will be over, your brother-in-law's examination and cross*xamination commences and concludes, then the judge will give 15 days time for final arguments and on that final arguments day, you file your written arguments.  No need to take any special permission.  After taking written arguments, the judge may direct to hear oral arguments also, for that you / your advocate must be ready.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     27 May 2014

As advised by the above u can follow the same.

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     28 May 2014

Dear Shri Chandrasekhar

Thank you so much for proper guidance......heartiest thanks

Sir, it will require to prepare a photo copy for opposite party also??

Please guide

Regards

Naresh

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 May 2014

Yes. You should give original to the judge and a copy to the opposite party and keep a copy with you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2014

Well advised by learned advocates above, nothing more to add.

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     07 July 2014

Dear Sirs,

in continuance to this case, sir can i call sister's Father In Law in the court for the evidence as he was the main culprit who has spoiled sis life, he also submitted a disability certificate of her husband in the court, he has submitted a affidavit for legal friend appointment.

FIL is doing everything so can i call him for examination and cross...... please guide......and how to call.....

Regards

Naresh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register