LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Law Aspire (Legal)     02 May 2014

Writ petition

A Writ Petition filed under Article 226 for enforcement of Fundamental Rights. The High court heard and decided the matter. Can we appeal against the decision of High court under Article 32 to the Supreme Court? Members Please Clarify


 4 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     02 May 2014

You can go for appeal against the order of high court in supreme court under Article 132,133 and not under Art.32.

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     06 May 2014

Yes ,you can file  appeal in supreme court against order of high court.

misha bhalla (lawyer)     20 May 2014

Yes, you can file appeal in supreme court against high court order.To get more detailed answer on this problem  you can even try to take the free legal advice on helpmepapa.com and get your problem solved by experts within few hours.

manmeet singh (self employed)     22 May 2014

first you can file SLP under article 136 before the supreme court against the order of hc if sc will accept the the SLP then you can file appeal under article 132

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register