LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavitha SG (Housework)     30 November 2019

Would husband be ordered to appear in the court ?


My husband is not complying with the order of the court to pay the interim maintenance.

I have heard that the husband can be asked to appear on each date until the recovery of arrears.

Please guide me, under which provision application can be put into the court to order J.D. to appear into the court on each date till recovery of the due amount.

Thank you...

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   02 December 2019

Take arrest warrant against him to produce before court .

Victoria Bullock   25 August 2020

The husband would appear in the court till then when his matter is resolved so that his family faces a crisis. All things focused on the given web studymoose to share our opinion and view on that article.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query