Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

WORK CARD-2008 OF SOCIAL JUSTICE SECRETARIAT OF MAHARASHTRA

Respected Friiends,

I was trying to attached a file in attachment below but since no succedded so I tried to submit short details here at main page which is not done properly and so sorry for inconvenience.  Please ignore my earlier posting.  I have sent a feed back to technical team for set aside the same.

Now I have submitted the file a Home Page unde "SHARE FILE" which shall be included shortly after review by LCI team.

The matter in short is appended below:

Please see in shared file the detailed particulars of attendance of public servants of Secretariat of Social Justice Department of Maharashtra.

There are Electronic Card Punching Machine (Unit) are provided/affixed on walls in ground floor of the Building.  Public servants who punched their card don’t mean that they reached to their seats.  They reaches after 15-30 minutes on their seats.  They only keep their Bags to show that they arrived.  Immediately they goes under pretext for Tea or to toilet and they waste about 30-45 minutes. They physically be seated near about at 11 o'clock. 

The Lunch time is from 01.00 to 01:30.  but they gets up and go out at 12:30 and comes back near 02:30.

At 3:30 they go for Tea and waste about 30-60 minutes.

Working time is up to 05:30 PM but they stop working at 05:00 and start packing bags.

Please see the examples below that how much money is being paid to them from public money FOR EVERY HOUR;

Desk Officer/Steno (Higher Grade) Rs.280/-, 

Assistant/Stenographer (Selection Grade)/Hd.Typist - Rs.225/-,

Clerk-cum-typist/Steno(Lower Grade) – Rs.200/-,  Peon – Rs.160/-.

Another side, the Citizens who comes for chasing their matters whichever is pending at Secretariat, they are being kept in "Q" under sun rays where even no seating arrangements done.  Poor People from long distance rural areas of Vidarbha are being badly suffered.  The Citizens are only allowed to enter after 02:00 o'clock.  It is the time to open entry at check post at main gate.  When people reaches inside they found that the public servants are gone for Tea or toilet.  When public servants return at their seats there is only one hour remains for working of office. 

The Citizens of Maharashtra are given a burden of Rs. TWO LACS CRORES.   People have no proper electricity.  No water.  Formers have no water for their Forms and committing suicide....  WHAT TO SAY ?????

LAWYERS AND OTHER CITIZEN BROTHER PLEASE AUGGEST AS TO WHAT THE LEGAL ACTION CAN BE TAKEN AGAINST THE DEFAULTER PUBLIC SERVANTS AND WHETHER THE OVER PAID SALARY CAN BE RECOVERED FOR THEIR LACK PRESENCE ? 

THE LAW SAYS IS; “NO WORK NO PAY”…

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register