Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalai Selvi (Commercial)     30 June 2012

Womens right in fathers / grandfathers property

Dear Sir,

My Grandfather has two wifes. Elder one has only one son. He is the big father for our family 

Younger wife has four children (My father, Two aunty and periyappa) My father and both the aunty are deaf and dumb and my periyappa is mentally disordered and he has no children and he has died also. Only his uneducated wife is still survive.

According to me, my Grandfather has the property of One Shop of around 2000 sq ft and Three houses at Salem Tamilnadu. The property value around 3 crores. As our father is helpless my Big father has given only one house both for my father and periyappa as FINAL settlement and informed us that we don’t have any rights in the shop or any other houses.

For our father we are four children Two daughters and Two Sons. My fathers house both the brothers shared amon themselves without informing us and they are telling I have no share in the property.

Pls let me know whether I am having rights and if so how to proceed?  I am not having copy of any of the documents. What will be the court fee invloved to take up the case. I am from low middleclass and hence my family members thought I wont be a in a position to fight agt them.

Is it possible to file sent a lawyer notice before going to court. OR any other procedure available for claiming my rights without going to court.

Pls advise.

Selvi

kks2005@rediffmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register