LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Robin sharma (s)     06 December 2013

Women cell

My cheater wife filed a case with women cell but to my surprise, on the very first date, case was referred to the ACP, which to my knowledge and as per my lawyer's advice is referred on the last hearing. On asking about co-habitation, she said she does not want to live with me on any condition and do not want any councelling. My lawyer said only 2 more dates would be there & then an FIR would be lodged against you.

Kindly let me know, what are the implications of this exceptional proceeding.

Also, My Cheater wife is asking for her Id proofs which are in my custody. do I need to hand over them to her at this stage or later in court proceeding time. can I give one id & keep other ids with me stating that i dont have other Id's of her. is there any risk.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 December 2013

Do not keep her belongings. She may file another case on you for keeping her indentity things. Inform to her  in writing and let her  collect all those things.

Robin sharma (s)     06 December 2013

and what about her jwellery sir? Should I return it or should hide somewhere? as she is after all going to collect a big alimony or a handsome maintanance amt from me.

Can I dump her Id Cards in garbage to harass her as this harassment would not be heven .05% of the harassment she is causing to me & my family but this would give some relief to me at least for some moments.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 December 2013

Return back her valuables if she is ready to give a receipt. No blackmailing/harassment from ur side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register