LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunan   11 June 2020

Will i get any material profit if proceed legally

My dad has given money to purchase a land in his bro name while joint family in 1984 before marriage of his bro and no proof of documents for money giving my dad bro died via suicide after 5years of marriage now his son has sold that property with out original sale deed to others when we asked he said it was in his dad name he sold he said.


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     11 June 2020


If property is purchased as joint family in that case you should get share in the property. However you have to prove your case in court. Contact local advocate and discuss with him. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register