Upgrad LLM

will deed in the name of married daughter and the married d

Respected Sir's,

A father has made a will deed for his office to be transferred to his married daughter chartered accountant by profession after his death. Father died and thereafter the married daughter too died recently without transferring the property using the will, leaving behind husband , and two sons aged 20 and 21 what should be done in this regards. The leftover family wishes this to be transferred to the younger son since he is pursuing CA course and shall continue his mothers firm which was already working in the said office of the will deed by the father.


Dear Mr. Shekhar,

You have to probate the will and later on take legal heirship certificate from court Thereafter legal heirs can transfer the property in the name of youger son.




Thank you very much sir,

I appreciate the reply and shall act accordingly.

Once again thank you,

Mr. Shekhar Salunke




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x