LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shakthi (home maker)     25 August 2013

Will

i have a elder brother.My mother was owning a house and two years before her death during 2002 she made a will and got registered in favour of my brother while i was in abroad thinking that i am well settled. My mother was a fair lady she will never do injustice to me also she told that my father will give his plot for me.She died in 2004,everything changed i am divorced living separately with my daughter.I didnt get compensation from my ex-husband since he was an psycho getting divorce and safeguarding myself and my daughter was a big issue at that time.My father is alive now.He with his retirement benefit and by  loan through his pension bought a flat.Now my brother again playing emotional dramas and my father is not willing to give me the plot inspite of my very bad financial status,also made a will stating that the flat will go to my brothers wife as danam settlement,since my brother got my mothers job on compassionate ground,my father for safety purpose since he is a gvt employee planning to gift the flat to his wife.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? CAN I CLAIM OR CHALLENGE THE WILL BASED ON EQUAL SHARE .KINDLY GUIDE ME WITH SOME GOOD SOLUTIONS.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register