Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wife's right over husbands self earned property

Page no : 2

Dinesh Salaria (Engineer)     17 February 2010

Gentlemen

the thing is getting complicated and confusing. the husband expired leaving no will and the nomination was done when the society founded somewhere in 1980's.when husband expired no will of any kind was there. Before moving to court i want to make sure that there is no harm for the old lady as now she is living in and you guys can imagine after she proceeds for court the situation going to be worse and who knows what happen.

thanks

Dinesh

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     17 February 2010

will, nomination and succession are different things. nomination is there. therefore it is valid for nominated property. the wife is successor for all other property, which does not cover under nomination. please take help of a reputed lawyer of your locality. if he says nomination can be overlooked/bypassed then you want to see the concern laws. acts & sec. i understood you are confused. you are sympathetic to that motherly lady. so please try. also let us know your findings by posting this page, to increase our knowledge.

mr srikant, please tell the sec &act - concerned. i tried your reference in internet, but no result.

Dinesh Salaria (Engineer)     18 February 2010

Mr Gupta

thanks for you replies and for an instance if i ask your opinion that will suggest me that it is waste og money, time and all other assosiates.

so if you r in my place do you want to proceed for the case or if someone come to you in the same situation will you be agree to fight the case? if no i can understand but if yes wat chances you think there for the legal heirs.

as all the other gentlemen replying +ve on the case so there might be something in there? \I m not arguing your knowledge or anyone else on the site just want to be assure before I took any step forward as it breakdown the family peace.

Is there any other things in the case can affect the decision.

thanks

Dinesh Salaria

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     18 February 2010

i allowed the son to enjoy his rights, simulteneously i shall try to establish a close and warm relation between mother and son. may be daughter in law is a factor. but it is also should understand by son and daughter in law that the mother is guest of few more years. therefore her blassings should be collected.

it is to be noted here that a legal right under sec 125 of crpc is there, that the mother has the right to maintenance - if she is unable to maintain herself.

Dinesh Salaria (Engineer)     18 February 2010

Gents

if we file suit then how long will the whole process take and during the case is going on no one can claim it or sell it. and if with this we can buy some time also as long as she is alive it will be like no one can challange her stay in home and there after watever dicision comes it comes. like we can proceeds from lower to high court and then further options also there and with that the son may also inderstands if he agrees all again will come back to him but if not then process will claim money more than he is axpecting the return.

mr Gupta I will appericiate if you can provide some information where nominee attains the right from the court over lal hiers.

thanks

dinesh

better you start your case, your basic purpose is to haul the son, not to settel the matter amicably.

n

Ravichandran (HUB ENG(CONTRACT))     06 November 2011

After apllying the stay order in the court  by son/mother  to the self earned property of a   father,His he having a will / rights to transfer the property to the "X" person.

Ravichandran (HUB ENG(CONTRACT))     06 November 2011

After applying the stay order,if my father wants to transfer the property to the "X" person,then will this stay order will block this  tranfer to the "X" person.

Papinder singh   15 May 2017

Dear Sir, SSA

Greetings for the day

Well I am Papinder Singh sandhu retired from INDIAN NAVY. Their is family dispute within my family, request your advise

1. I have self purchased property from my retirement fund worth RS 30 Lacs
2. I have a house on my name which my father has given me, where I am presemtly staying with my family

Due in-laws over interference in my house their is lot of disputes with my wife. Now she has threatened me for legally drag me to court and first put
A) DV case
B) divorce case,
C) She said legally she wanted 50 % of my self owned property on her name
D) She also wants 50% of total liquid cash I have with me.

We have been married for 14 years and she is working as contractual teacher where in she earns approx RS 18000 per month, I have due records where in as a responsible husband I am paying her RS 10,000 per moth for home expenditure and regularly pays tution fees, school fees of my only Son who is studying in class 8.

Request provide your professional legal advise on A, B,C, D

My Best Regards

Papinder Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register