LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     13 September 2019

Wife remmiage enquiry in embassy

Hi Sir,

Wife remmaired without divorse and went to USA

Query;How to enquiry marritual information at embassy throug court.Any process


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 September 2019

You have to file complaint to local police station that your wife has remarried without divorce and went to USA. Police will investigate the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register