Upgrad LLM

wife remarried without divorse and have marriage certificate

wife remarried without divorse and have her 2nd marriage certificate from USA.

1] CAn I know what cases I can file on her and her husband

2] Police not taking FIR.what I need to do



sent a complain through post, and file a complaint case under IPC section 494,
Whoever, having a husband or wife living, marries in any case in which such marriage is void by reason of its taking place during the life of such husband or wife, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

what you want, continue with marriage or divorce or Revenge course of action will be accordingly

Take divorce and live peacefully if you proceed she may file false allegations that is the police and court will take quick action against you.law is not for your safe.

Sir I have her marriage registration online copy from Indiana USA government marriage licence .Is it not enough to file case bigamy?

Still Even I have her marriage certificate will police torture me?


may contact us for better appreciation that to free of cost

Forget her.

You can marry again.     All of you will be in danger if any of you prosecute.      Others can't prosecute.     Only can aggrieved party prosecute because this's a matrimonial offence.

But I suggest that you shouldn't marry.

Don't marry; be happy.

Marriage is bane for males and boon for females.


All of you willbe in danger if you marry again.    If you don't want to marry, forget her.


If she done the second marraige without obtained divorce then it is wrong and agisnt law. so you can consult local lawyer and seek advise ,,, act accordingly 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x