LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     04 September 2018

Wife playing games at the time of dv case withdraw in court

Wife filed DV case in delhi. matter went to mediation centre. MOU done that husband wife and kids will stay in rented house and share all expense equally. As husband financial condition not very good, he requested to look for cheaper rented home. 5 rented house rented approx.12k/14k showed to her which she refused. Wife is richer and her father supporting her financially. Rented home taken at 18,000/- and wife purchased unnecessary high end items worth 1lakh for new rented home wherein husband was keep requested her to buy only normal brand as it will cost less less but no use as wife least bothered to listen. Now date come to withdraw the case as MOU signed and rent agreement need to be submit to court but wife not came to court and her advocate complained to judge that wife is only paying for all household things and husband not contributing. Husband paying rent through cheque although its 1st month of rent only which went by cash. Husband paying for house rent and school fees of 1 kid already.Please suggest how to tackle such situation as 2 kids age 13 and 7 years involved and husband dont want to spoil kids future but not in condition to fulfill her wife luxurious demands. 


 3 Replies

DMINDIA 2018   04 September 2018

see these kind of problem can be solve by mutual agreement only.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

Fill all pay in slips with your name (i.e payee) in yourhandwriting and keep all receipts in your name safely…

Generate irrefutable evidences of spouse demanding beyond means of other spouse.

Would children make statement in your favor if the need be at any time!

Counsel of spouse has appeared and you as PIP or your counsel has to handle the matter in court.




1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

You may ASAP alongwith elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned community leaders, PIP’s, helpgroups,  find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, inputs ,evidences on record .., and even help to get bail and so as to defend your long term interest.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/CIVIL courts..HC,SC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register