Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Srivastav (SFA)     05 July 2012

Wife not coming back.

Hi,

It was on the 20th Jan 2012 my wife fled from my place to her mom's house by stealing the credit card from my purse and boarded the flight to kolkata.Luckily when she swipped i came to know she was going to kolkata and when i reached the airport she had already got the boarding pass and left to kolkata.When she left to kolkata she had left alone leaving the kid behind with me.I immediately boarded the next flight with my kid and went to her place and dropped my kid off to her.(She didn't want the kid but since my daughter was just 2 months old i left her)

Now she is saying that she doesn't want to come back for good in chennai where i live.(Have series of audio conversation recorded where is shouting over the phone)

For the last month or so she is not picking up the phone as well and when i speak to her parents they say she is more than 18 years and we cannot force her and neither can we throw her out of the house.

Six months is all set to get over in the next 15 days not sure what steps can i take legally?

Regards,

Vishal.

Learning

1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     05 July 2012

Dear Vishal,

firstly i will tell you dear you are in alarming position, take legal step before your wife file any suit for maintance ,alimony or divorce.

things you have to keep in mind-

1.Try to record all her conversations and also with her parents ,keep save her messages or any other evidence which is showing her willingness to not to settle with you.

2.File suit for restoration of  your conjugal rights that means your righyts after the maariage.

feel free to call on 9459321520 between 1 pm to 5 pm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register