LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jain jain (job)     27 February 2019

Wife in influence of her mother and brother

Hi , i got married 4 months back in october 2018, ours is an higher middle class jain faimly and the girls was from a weeker section but as we find girl suitable we carry on with the marriage.  Everything was on track for few first weeks after marriage as happen in every marriage . my wife has two brothers both elder to him , one brother is married and runs a shop and other one is a  drunken crook a spoiled useless who in short is atype of gunda in his area(which we were not knowing before marriage ) her mother is a lady who supports the acts of his crook son and use to mind wash the brain of my wife .  My wife has special bonding with her mother  and brothers at the cost of me and my faimly. 

Every time her mother’s calls her , her attitude gets change she starts creating a tense and non cooperative environment at home. After every two weeks her mother calls her to come at her place which brings a terror to her eyes and my wife creates such an tensed environment at home that we have to sent her to her mothers home . My parents keep her as a daughter everysat sunday we rome out for outings and every month outside trips to Delhi so that she feels happy . we love her a lot and use to keep her happy in almost every way we can . my mom dad keeps her as a daughter. 

In last week of January , 2019 her mother told to come to her place bt my wife said she cant come she will be there in first week of February and evening her mothers again called her that your bhabhi is going to her home you have to come tomorrow at any cost and then my wife again create a hostile environment at home  his brother abused me over phone that day. we let her go very next day and said come to our home when your mother is fully satisfied with your presence . After 4-5 days my started calling me and my mother that please take me from here i love you please take me at your home and also she send  me a pic of her with a wrist having a deep cut.  I took the matter talked to his elder married brother and her dad and they drooped her to our home very same day.

After everything went good for 10 days,  her mother got hospitalized on 21st  February in hospital for a surgery going to held on 24th February. So my mother told her that she should visit to her mother to hospital and should come back with me to home in evening . I dropped her to metro and said to accompany me in evening to home. When i called her in evening that please meet me near metro she said to me i will ask my family(Maternal) that i will be coming or not. I said please come as my mother with full respect sent you to look after your mother now please keeping in respect of her come back and go again hospital tomorrow mean time her brother and mom stared abusing and shouting on me after all this scene she met me in evening and we had a quarrel in car . that particular night she so much misbehave with me and our family that situation came out of control and we use to drop her to her mothers home in 2:00 in night . when we reached their home her crook brother with 4 other drunken boys threatened me , his friends told that if you were not our relative we will have shot you . Her brother physically tried to hurt me but my mother came in between us and told to call police but is topped her as i don’t want to end my family life but strange to me my wife doesn’t stopped his brother in doing all this . His married brother , uncle and father requested us to come inside home and said to solve the matter but to our surprise my wife says that these people mental torture me , abuses me and my mother , for every small thing we quarrel with her. She said “ ap jahain khate thei mai ghumne chali jati thi merpei koi ahasan ni kiya ghumakei, “also she said a false statement that i tried to slapped her in home.

Me and my family were dead shocked after listening to all these false allegations and came back to our home since the day those people not contacted us and   now we are in a dilemma that if we continue with her more false allegations could be there against me and my fainly and secondly his brother would be a threat for us whole life and last her mother doesn’t stop mind washing her  irrespective of number of similar situation happened earlier . Please guide  

Learning

13 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   27 February 2019

Really it is unbearable, but it happens in India.  Try to cope up with the situation and participate in that circumstances and as it demands.

Until your life-partner realises the issue.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     27 February 2019

Just try to get her to realise about the pains you suffer due to her. Just let her stay at mothers home for some time i fpossible. Try to keep record of every incident from inappropaite attitude.

If you have CCTV keep footages preserved for your defence. Record the calls where she or her brother other family members use abusive or foul language, threatenings .For now don't think of any legal recourse but try to involve the respected memebers from the society from her side to medaite.

Sir, fact is she is not realizing anything i  am currently so depressed but cant do anything neither want to take a step forward as it can harm me and my faimly  me becuase i am not aware of their further plannings and coarse of action;

You need to take it as case where you are dealing with a patient having mental diabilty,and in that case you can bear upto your tlerance level and after that you can take the step of legal seperation. Just  try involve some good counsellor . Right now you need to act wisely ,collect the evidances and keep them safe for the comming times. Don' let her come to know about your activities or she will craete problem for you.

You need to take it as case where you are dealing with a patient having mental disabilty,and in that case you can bear upto your tlerance level and after that you can take the step of legal seperation.

Just  try involve some good counsellor .

Right now you need to act wisely ,collect the evidances and keep them safe for the comming times. Don' let her come to know about your activities or she will craete problem for you.

Nilofer N. Ghani   27 February 2019

Who showed you this girl? Can you reveal?

@Nilofer N. Ghani  matrimonial website

Shashi Dhara   27 February 2019

Now the marriage has become pity and miserable .they r doing it intentionally be careful about them.if want find legal remedy .

TGK REDDI   28 February 2019

Apply for judicial separation and divorce.

Never marry again.

Your wife is like any other woman.     Women are born to vex men.

jain jain (job)     01 March 2019

@TGK REDDI Seriosuly no point to marriage again in  lyf in seconds someone kick you out of your life irrespective of your love , respect and feelings . Dont know how people dont have feelings for other . 

1 Like

TGK REDDI   01 March 2019

garazparast jahan mein wafa talash na kar

jain jain (job)     15 March 2019

We are from delhi and my wife is from UP so case will run in delhi or UP?????

vinay_2431 (engineer)     18 April 2019

First get out of your Family house and stay in a seperate house so that your parents dont have to go around courts in their old age , once you start a new house, you can either handle her or divorce her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register