Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

husbandinneed   04 May 2015

Wife forcing me to stay away from parents

Dear members,

I alongwith my wife and daughter of 6 years are staying in a saparate accomodation from my parents since last 2 years, and my wife still wants to stay saparate and dont want to stay with my parents in joint accomodation.

I'm the only son of my parents (with no sisters as well) and they are now very old to take care of themselvs. 

If i ask her to stay together she threatns me with filing cases. 

What shall i do?

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 May 2015

Sir, Find out of the cause of this and settle it amicably, otherwise I mean she file a false case and that it will be more pain to you and your parents .... So better sit and talk .... Make sure u record her threats of filing false cases against you for future safety purpose .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

husbandinneed   04 May 2015

Dear Kapil.

There is no reason and cause, she wanted to stay saparate which i agreed. But these two years she harrassed me a lot on all issues and i went through hell. Its only for my daughter i'm keeping this marriage alive. 

There are no domestic relationship between us anymore (no s*x life).

I have all her recordings in which she insulted me and threatned me, she preassurizes me to give her money. I pay for all my household requirements.

She even earns handsome amount of money, but she never disclosed me how much she earns. Even then she ask me for money under the pretext that she needs it for household expenses.

What shall i do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register