Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

being moral   25 September 2018

Wife falsely kept charging me of infidelity, father gets doubtful and in his will not made me owner of property, gives it to religious trust

My wife is psycho. kept charging for infidelity without any ground coz of this father also got doubtful and made us only inhabitants till I or my generations survive. and ownership transferred to a religious trust in will.
My character is spotless no one in the world can prove I am fake.
my wife got treated for her psychological problems she do es not consume prescribed medicines says I am giving her wrong medicines. all her family members also rely on her.

I filed a judicial separation case after death of my father. all my family members expired untimely during last 10 years of marriage bro, sis, mom and now pa.
I am totally alone now. having 7 yrs cute daughter who is with her mother but wants to be with me

I made charges of mental cruelty, her mental illness,
destroyed my social reputation, peace of mind moreover made my father doubtful over me which led loss of property rights and destroyed my image in his eyes and he died in extreme painful family situation
Due to all this I could not concentrate non my pvt job and now jobless.
my daughter's future in seems to be dark.

kindly advice me
1_how much my case is strong especially when she can not prove any extra marital relationship.
2_having few prescripttion from three different psychiatrist.
3_10 days admission for mental treatment
4_how much father's will shall be taken serious when defence is taken that he kept me away from property bcz I am of ill character.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

You find someone else and marry or live in.

Dont waste life seeking justice.  Which you wont get.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     28 September 2018

File divorce case.  File another case for visitation rights of your daaughter.  Get involved in your job and enjoy life.

1 Like

being moral   02 August 2019

Can you give the case reference where judgement for amendment allowed to convert judicial separation under section 10 to divorce under section 13 of HMA on ground of mental cruelty by wife

being moral   02 August 2019

Can you give the case reference where judgement for amendment allowed to convert judicial separation under section 10 to divorce under section 13 of HMA on ground of mental cruelty by wife

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register