LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymouss (single)     20 November 2018

Wife Cheating

I got married to a girl three months before but we never stayed together evenfor one hour. Once she came to my office so I felt something fishy and recorded the converstation. She is saying like I don't like you and my parents we're not listening it is a forceful marriage. She also sent an sms to me as "I will suicide if I have to stay with you". And she is lying a lot about me like 1. I tortured her over phone but I never made a call to her. 2. I sent her 20 SMs, she is saying like I never got ur sms. 3.i called her, so many times but she is saying she never got my call. All these are recorded. I strongly feel she is in love with some one because I have seen some instances and she got scared of it. How can I get her complete phone call history. Being her husband can I get her phone call history to prove that I am innocent and she is lying because it is a damage to my reputation.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 November 2018

In case of post paid connection monthly bail can help you otherwise police or court can take call records details from service provider.

Just a question do you want to continue relation for not after knowing intentions of so called wife ?

Shashi Dhara   20 November 2018

Try to establish good relation ship with her with well wishers from both sides t don't run toany forum. It make irreparable damage to u.3months is less time to understand each other.marital life is long standing don't take foolsadvice.it will damage for both.

Anonymouss (single)     22 November 2018

Can I legally get divorce within 6 months of marriage. If it is proven by police that she is still talking to his boyfriend over phone after marriage and lying me. 1.I sent her 30-40 smses but she is saying she never got my smses. 2. She also sent me SMS as she will die if she has to stay with me. 3. She said she doesn't like this marriage and it's a forceble marriage.saythis voice is recorded. One word is like "I told everyone but noone was listened". I have seen few things which I don't like to discuss in online forum. I strongly believe she is love after watching her behaviour 4-5 times which she tried to hide. I like her so much but I don't want to spoil her life.

Mota Bhai Louda   22 November 2018

Dont go for court. Find some other girl and enjoy. If she want let her go to court.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 November 2018

What's wrong in talking??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register