LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surendrasharma   30 December 2014

Wife cheat with her boy friend

i will marry on 2007 after the marry one child is born but before the marry our wife is relationship with someone by near his father shop she always to who is cable operator business ,he has already married and child , when went to our Shshurab on June 2014 i will found ever thing , our wife will work at private nursing home to show the people that i have work that why i will stay here her father and mother know everything about her relation ship with the person i have only evidence of his mobile no ie 7870909175 in which he or she will contact each other and go more than some no is also using by that person which i will got rest no will give to at the time of investigation. on that no ie 7870909175 where all incoming outgoing facilities was available but but after we have fight with my wife and father in-law incoming facility will block , now our wife will know that he will know the no so the no will lock very recently or close i will also ask our wife to give divorce ,but she will not given me divorce , in such circumstance how can live it is block with human living i will also know how can we got the on which name the no will taken and also got recovered of out going and incoming and mis call by this i suggest me where i will went to lodge the case whether you will help me to get rid from that thing which is happen day day in my life and the person will punished for cheating under section article ipc 125 and our wife will also cheat to me 
please provide me suggestion where can solve soon possible

Learning

1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 December 2014

It is difficult to understand your English and hence your exact problem. If your wife is having an affair or relationship with another person, the maximum that you can get is divorce. If you have evidence that she had s*xual intercourse with another man you can make a criminal complaint under IPC 497 and get the other man punished. Still your wife will not be punished. Also it is difficult to get evidence. You can engage a private detective to get evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register