LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamal (software engineer)     02 January 2014

Wife certificates and passport with me

Fortunately/unfortunately she left her certificates and passport at my place before she left my house and file 498a. Obviously that is false 498a, I never demanded for 50 lakhs and I never took 15 lakhs as dowry and I don’t want to give her stuff back.

Can she file a case against me and with that FIR can she apply for duplicates? Or does she need to wait till trail completes to apply for duplicates?

What kind of possible cases she can file on me? Do those cases require Anticipatory bails?

Please enlighten me.

Learning

2 Replies

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     02 January 2014

hi kamal

you have not written complete contents for your case i.e. contents of FIR thereafter  uptodate action etc..  in regards of her remaining travel documents etc. as you accept openly you must not detain these certificte with you. even if you damage or loose these papers other options to obtain these papers are open.pl write in detail so that clear opinion be given.

kamal (software engineer)     02 January 2014

Thanks for your reply, She has not filed any case on me, so I don’t have to any details of FIR to share here.

My questions is :

What kind of cases she is going to file on me?. If she files stolen case on me and using the case FIR, can she apply for the duplicates?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register