LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwa (translator)     22 November 2010

Why was Thomas named CVC?

I just read on Yahoo! that the SC is questioning the appointment of Thomas as CVC.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20101122/808/tnl-sc-raps-government-asks-how-cvc-will.html

This is developing into a sub-scandal of the 2G main scandal.

Why was this man appointed in the first place?

It is a shrewd strategy practised by many corrupt governments and administrations.

Since their misdeeds are likely to end up before a vigilance authority, it is best to be prepared in advance (like the Boy Scouts) by placing their own man right there. Who can play this role better than a corrupt and tainted bureaucrat who has been graciously spared by his masters?

If you look closely into vigilance departments, you will note that they are headed by really soft, tame, ineffective men. Here is the explantion why your complaints against corruption end up in  the void!

Vishwa

Learning

9 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 November 2010

exactly. right you are.

(Guest)

Yes Mr. Vishwa and thanks for underlining it bringing it up here. Atleast we (everyone) should be alert and underline & bring up such things.  

AWAAZ DO !!!............

Kaun kahta hai ki aasmaan me suraakh naheen ho sakta..

Ek patthar to tabiyat se uchhaalo yaaro....... - Kavi Dushyant.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     26 November 2010

It is very difficult to get  clean officials from the Government services to head such post

(Guest)

Dear Haridasan ji, 

It was generally told that sunset of the sun of British empire is impossible but you see that they have been thrown and a period of more than a half century passed away.  But the Indian-British cross breed took over their place wearing the title of "Public Servant".  It is difficult but not impossible to show the right place to our servants.

Process is started and it can be done easily as early as all of us shake our hands.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     28 November 2010

Thank you  Ram Samudreji 

I do wish to see such things happened in this good  great country of ours.

Vishwa (translator)     28 November 2010

Well said, Ramji!

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Vishwa, Mr. Haridasan and Arup,

I am enjoying the power of our democratic rights and every public servant including Chief Secretary are responding to me like public servants.  At first they responded as they practiced with others but when I showed them their right status of a servant now everyone of them are in order.

See, if people will not behave like their masters and will not treat them as our servants and if will treat them as Bade Sahab and will be begging before them till than they will behave like Governors on the people.  Why they do not behave to me like that?

If people will not practice their democratic rights none will consider them.

So waiting for what? Just right today and right now start behaving like a Ruler Citizen of India.

A king is not the king for his birth right but every moment he has to show his capacity as a king or someone else will replace him immediately.  So ever be alert and active and keep save your status, that's it.

None other will come to give you your rights and status if yourself will not get it done.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :P.K.Haridasan
"
It is very difficult to get  clean officials from the Government services to head such post
"

It is not dificult to clean this site frompeople like You, Radhe Vishwa, Samudre etc...

(Guest)

Dear Vishwa, Good news for you and all of us Indian citizens is that another wicket is catched out.. Thomas is being removed.. tomorrow............ 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register