Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek D pandya   10 August 2020

which section is on problem

Dhiren kishorbhai patil residing at 14, shree Vallabh residency, Anand and he have another house property at Baroda. Property situated in Baroda is on rent basis to Mr. Pankaj Manoharbhai vasavain ycar 2012. Pankaj is running business in that house property since 2015. One condition was agreed by both the parties that rent for house will be 5000/- for residential purpose and rent for house will be 5000/- extra for commercial purpose. Pankaj told Dhiren that he was using property for residential purpose only and he was paying rent of rs.5000/- but he was running business in that property. Due to accident Dhiren was not ahle to receive rant from Pankaj for the whole year 2019. Due to disability now he wanted to stay at Baroda. Because of Pankaj is running business he is not ready to vacate that property. The locality of property was very good for that business. File proper suit for rent and possession of property in proper court.

 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 August 2020

to me, the reply is in your query (last line).

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 August 2020

Contact a local advocate for filing eviction suit stating your personal need, health problem, age etc.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 August 2020

Please post simple facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query