LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manmeet singh (self employed)     16 August 2013

Which has supermacy between order of high court and g. o.

Dear Visitors,




            I am seeking your great opinion for a matter like contempt of court. Facts are as below:-


  1. Central Government of India issued a Rehabilitation scheme in 200. I am entitling for the same.
  2. State Governments is the nodal agencies to execute the same. State government issued an office memorandum to execute after the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court but this office memorandum is not accordance to central government scheme.
  3. Hon’ble High Court directed in a PIL to state Government to decide the all matters according to the central Government Scheme.
  4. After the above order, I approached the state Government to obtain the desired relief. Unfortunately state government decided my application state government office memorandum which is not according to central government scheme.
  5. I again approached the high court. High court again passed an order to commissioner to pay specific relief according to central government scheme.


Now faced problem is as below:-


Commissioner said to me orally that state government had already paid compensation to me, so nothing can pay to me. Therefore I can not obtain justrice as per the Central Government Scheme.


The Question of Laws arisen in this matter as below which can not solved by me:-


  1. Which is the supremacy order between High Court Order and State Government Office Memorandum?
  2. What is the legal status office memorandum after the order of High Court?
  3. Is commissioner behaving like contempt of Court?
  4. What is the proceeding of contempt of Court?




 1 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     17 August 2013

Query can not be properly replied without perusing the judgment of Supreme Court and  the schemes of Central Government. However, if under the scheme, receiving of compensation does not disentitles  for further relief,  you can file a contempt petition against the commissioner.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads