Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Sharma (Manager)     13 September 2011

Whether parental house or not

Greetings!

We own a property in my mother's name from last 36 Years but we never resided in same even for a single day and same has been given on rent to various tenants till date without rent deed.

Apart from registry in mother's name, Electricity bill and Water bill of that house comes in my Mom's name only.

But as we have never resided there, we have all documents/evidences pertaining to other property, where we have been residing.

Problem is that my wife has claimed that property(Where we never resided) as my parental house.

Kindly guide me how to refute her statement by enlightening on the meaning and facts of my case with regards to 'Parental House'

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     13 September 2011

Post your queries in family law section and experts section. You will get many replies there. For your another query at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Lodging-fir-period-limit-43922.asp There is no time limits for lodging of criminal complaints but as the matter becomes older various questions may arise as to why the delay, evidences may get lost etc., thus investigations and conviction may get hampered. If someone has actually attempted to kill you, it is always better to be alert in future so the repeat of similar situation is avoided and also be fully prepared for self defense. FIRs cannot be ever become substitute for self defense. Self defense is explained from Sections 96 to 106 IPC. RTI activist Shehla Masood had complaint to everyone from Home Minister to DGP police etc. BUT did not arm herslef to take measures of self defense. Result everyone knows.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More