Share on Email

Share More

What to do with the Advocate

Page no : 3

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 June 2010

mr r das

i have several experiences of ill treatment by my own advocates,

my case going on for which am not taking part in this debate,

i am surprise to see that an alreadly badly / adversely effected person is being threatned by some advocates in the name of brotherhood.

as we do not have any prove that mr rajesh das telling truth, similarly we do not  have any proof that he is telling lie. we generally consider that when a person  telling something, he tells truth. thousand of question coming regularly in this website. we answer it on the basis of the above. then why the treatment to rajesh das will be diffrent? what is the reason ? what is the cause?

when a person go to the court, generally we consider the person is in search of just. but if the person again exploited by his own advocate, then it is not only shameful, but also a heatread act.

I HAVE FULL SYMPATHY TO REJESH - SUBJECT TO THE TRUTHFULLNESS OF HIS STATEMENT.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 June 2010

ARE WE AFRAID OF THE DEMOCRATIC CRITICISM?

ARE WE NOT OVER REACT IN THIS MATTER,  -WHEN WE ARE NOT THE PARTY?

Rajesh Dash (Professional)     07 June 2010

Thank you very much Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, C.G sir,

I just wanted to say, when i said my advocate is dealing in a unprofessional  manner then some above sr.'s are reacting in the same way,this is an interactive portal, this is not there own property, where they have to react on third party  question's, why they are proving themselves, how do they know i am making false statement, just forget it sir, 

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     07 June 2010

This gantleman has started with falsehood by saying that he is CA and got SANAD from bar council which is not possible.

MSC1 (Director)     07 June 2010

Dear Mr. We for you!

Why it is not possible?

I think you don't know  the procedure of practice for any profession.

A person can have number of  degrees according to he/she's ability,

it doesn't mean that an Advocate con not be a C.A or a CA can not be Advocate, 

Up date your knowledge,

I don't understand why experts are making such type of comment's, which is totally useless. 

I am not saying Mr. Dash is write or wrong, but, i got a case similar and looking  to Mr. Dash case i'm considering he is telling true.

I have full sympathy for you Mr. Dash, 

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     07 June 2010

Bar council do not allow two professions.

MSC1 (Director)     07 June 2010

I know that,

No one can do more than one practice, but he/she can have number of degrees, 

Consider you have a CA and LLB degrees,

And you are a full time CA professional, after couple of year  of your CA practice you decided to do Law practice, then the question is, whether you are eligible or not,   you can do or you can’t do?

The answer is YES you can do.

For that you have to surrender your CA (COP) Certificate of Practice to ICAI, and then you will be eligible for taking the License from Bar Council for your law practice,

I experience many professionals are doing like this.

Even those who have COP or SANAD they are not eligible for working with any organization as an employee , if you still want to work with some organization, then you have to surrender your COP/License or you can work as a consultant, (without PF, Gratuity account)  

Is this clear to you?

So the conclusion is Mr. Dash may be a CA and Advocate too, it is his own decision, which practice he wants’ to do, no one can stop him,  

Saurabh Bharadwaj (Consultancy)     07 June 2010

Supporters of a Corrupt Advocate and likes, we are being described a person( Lets say fictitious) who is corrupt and greedy. Why should somebody on earth favour him. Who gave you the right to ask for the name and address. Are you a prosecuting agency?

By not disclosing the name and address of a corrupt Advocate, Mr Dash is avoiding any kind of breach. He is well within his rights.

Mr. Dash , you need not be afraid of any crminal proceedings against you for video recording.

Mr Bhasavaraj, Please know the Law before threatening anybody on this forum.Refer to the Supreme Court Case below, where the Supreme Court pronounced prominent criminal lawyer R K Anand guilty in connection with the NDTV BMW exposé case. The court found him guilty of criminal contempt of court, upholding the Delhi High Court order, which he had challenged. In this case also a Witness exposed this corrupt lawyer by making a Video Recording of his conversation.

https://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/58440/

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION

CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 1393 OF 2008

R.K. Anand ....Appellant

Versus

Registrar, Delhi High Court .....Respondent WITH

CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 1451 OF 2008

I.U. Khan ....Appellant

Versus

Registrar, Delhi High Court ....Respondent

JUDGMENT

AFTAB ALAM, J.

Saurabh Bharadwaj (Consultancy)     07 June 2010

Thanks MSC1 , atleast some people will learn law now.

Rajesh Dash (Professional)     07 June 2010

I was expected some one  comment like yours Mr. Saurabh Bharadwaj sir and MSC1 sir/madam, 

Thanks a lot for your information. 

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     08 June 2010

my dear friends and even respected critics,

I sincerely believe that anybody who is having any issues with any advocate can at any stage sort out all disagreements in a constructive, cordial and conciliatory manner if they both commit to getting done. The issues are only a handful; that is payment issue! The conduct of complainant so far makes it difficult for me to believe that he wants to settle this issue because he has yet again sought to incite to fight among friends through this public domain whereas he could have easily contacted to any of advocate or approach concerned legal department directly or fight on his own for his problem since he also is an advocate.

It seems complainant is more on fishing in the bath tub and working up lather in a running stream instead evaluate the goal since so many suggestions and advices were given to him on this domain by our experts.

Helping someone in trouble is fine; but when it becomes a habit all you have to say “NO MORE HELP!”

Saying “NO” makes one free from wasting time, getting stuck with boring subject, thankless slog work, the low self esteem that comes from not being able to speak your mind and coping with the stress that builds up with saying “YES” to too many repetitive things like this!

Saying “NO” will not kill you.... it will not turn you in to monster…. It does not mean that you mean or selfish....  it does not mean you want to insult the other…. Your reputation will be healthier and more equal if you learn to say “NO!” whenever you across such people!

I think everybody should stop discussing on this subject because already complainant has got more advices than his expectations i suppose!

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 June 2010

mr madansingh tanwar,

this place (this web site)  is not a place for complain, mr rajesh, who is well educated, not complaining but he invite suggestions on the matter. it is a place for social interaction perticularly  discussed on legal matters.

why you thinking, rajesh complain here?

Even if any one complains, it is useless. no power is there.

SIDHES JENA (CEO- Jena & Company www.jenasworld.com)     09 June 2010

I think Mr. Arup Kumar Gupta is absolutely right, this is an interactive portal, and members can express their views and ideas here.

Saurabh Bharadwaj (Consultancy)     09 June 2010

Mr Madan Singh Tanwar,

"sort out all disagreements in a constructive, cordial and conciliatory manner"....This advice seems more like a pravachan from religious Guru,Lets give professional advice on this forum.Had it been so easy, there wouldn't be 30 million cases resting in our Courts.There is nobody forcing anybody to lend his advice. The best way to say “NO MORE HELP!”  is not to comment on this thread.

I dont think anybody other than Complainant has right to say that he has got enough advices.By  writting a conclusive comment, you just tried to be a leader but it did not help anyone..

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     09 June 2010

Mr. Saurabh Bharadwaj,

You cannot use a word ‘corrupt Advocate’ without any evidence or assuming Mr.Dash’s words, how can you predict that Mr.Dash is telling truth or how can you say that Mr.Dash’s advocate is corrupt. One thing I undersatnd that here is purly 'MONEY' matter. Don’t forget that Mr.Dash also an advocate. He would also be charging for his advise and you would also raise invoice for your consultation, nobody would do any charity task to others. Even you also won’t do free consultation for others.

Mr.Saurah, you also understand the law before placing any judgment, judgments can differs from subject to subject and by posting one SC citation you cannot decide that advocate is corrupt or Mr.Dash is genuine or innocent person.

Tell us, what will you do if one of your client taped your conversation without your knowledge/permision and sharing it in this forum? (for any reason).

One more suggestion is that If you carefully see this issue from begging you would come to know real picture. Whereas in 2nd page I ‘gently given my feed back to Mr.Dash, summarily Mr.Dash changed his stance, that why how can I trust this person.

Rgds

Basavaraj.r

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register