Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What to do with the Advocate

Page no : 4

sanjay (Teacher)     09 June 2010

All men /women in Black Coat are not black but we can not say that all are thinking of thier profession ethics and working on and with trust of client. This is common in all profession but threatening anyone on such democratic forum in realy serious matter.

This issues raised by Mr. Rajesh are very true, some of clients has observed the same unethical practices from lawyer ( not by all). I had very funny instance - my lawyer didn't tells the date of hearing and we I personally atten the Court he says that the date was yesterday or day before. Surprisingly he had given me some dates of hearing even on sunday and holidays.

I don't know wether it is possible or not, but my trust is seems breached.

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     09 June 2010

MY DEAR FRIENDS,

I cannot change the inclination of those who are taking my views as PRAVACHAN OR LEADERSHIP!

Anyways I am enjoying how the anonymous person is making our learned experts waste their valuable time on his simple issue and gaining undue importance!

I still follow Mr. Shashkumarjee.

THANKS EVERYBODY!

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     11 June 2010

Mr. Saurabh Bharadwaj,

Everyone knows, “People of similar character flock together.”

why don’t you provide your original identity on this forum?

“Who are you to speak impudently with me and what are you up to?” In fact by writing such funny comment on my view, you just tried to be a SMART! Let the experts speak directly why are you dying to poster yourself as forum spokesman!

Madanbhai- writer and an editor!

LAWYER GANESH MALUR (Junior Lawyer)     12 June 2010

Yes I agree with Mr.madansingh tanwar,

I was expecting this from you sir,

1 Like

remila saraboth lousy (Lecturer)     12 June 2010

I want to take action against illegal doers who are using Remote Sensing Surveillance Device. Not only physical torture using radiations but torturing by colleagues,staffs and students etc. Please give suggestions and tell me how to proceed this.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 June 2010

mr remila

sec 499 & 500, IPC are for defamation.

any more information you required?

go on complain and test the matter.

Venkatnarayanan (M.A)     14 June 2010

Regarding Mr.Dash issue, I would say that some how members are correctly expressed their advise, since he is also an advocate who knows Mr.Dash also would act for his cleints like this so one person used corrpect advocate i thing he has to thing before using any word about professional. That person posed as here getting thanks from Mr.Dash.

There is conversation one mr.Baswvaraj & Saurabh Bharadwaj, I appriaciate Mr.Bharadwaj's judgment but Mr.Bahswaraj countered one question to Mr.Bharadwaj, but Mr.Bharadwaj could reply genuinity on this forum, it seems he not well knwon person. However Mr.Tanwer placed very good suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register