Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What to do with the Advocate

Page no : 2

Rajesh Dash (Professional)     27 May 2010

Mr.

shashikumarnashik

What do you think? we are  fool,  giving the case to the advocate and paying to the advocate and listing the advocate and losing the case,wahwo what a policy,  i don't want to hurt you, but must to say one thing, please don't make this profession as ddd..type, i always belive, law profession is a only profession which gives a better life, not only professionals but for all humanbeings,

i am a professional CA since 7 years, and have been worked with top most MNC's and Indian companies, but i love to work for people, hence i have joined this professin,

If you are a legal professional then you must look in to depth of the matter and layalty of the case, without knowing anything you are making such usless statement which proves yopur marurety,

thanks for participating, don't you think you are the only person who is reading this.

Good Belss You.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 May 2010

If you have conviction of what you say ; please give your address and

name and place of advocate whom you are blaming in his absence.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     03 June 2010

Mr.Rajesh Dash,

I do agree with Mr.Shasikumaran. Mr.Dash, solution will be there for every problem, but after gone through the all emails I feel that now you are blaming that Advocate it does not look nice and looks like after thought. What I’m trying to say that you should have discussed with him for long time about your case and cross checked about that Advocate profile (if you would done this task before to handover the case papers to him you would have not got any problems) before to give case or Vakalathnama. No advocate’s deny to give NOC because they know what would happen tomorrow if they not give NOC even after clients request. You have to co-ordinate with your advocate or his juniors for case status and you need to appear on the date of hearing, then you would come know your case status. One more thing is that advocates are not handling only your case, they will be handling lots of cases like your case. It is need to say that all fingers are not equal or all peoples thinks are not one. Further it is needless to say that you have also taken wrong decision, for that now you are paying. I understand that you also did our profession, so you deemed to be aware of this things in our zone. Hence my advise is that rather than creating or disputing or spreading the matter, first understand the basic knowledge of law then go and leave your representation in the concerned Bar Council as well as Advocate Bar Association on this effect. Do not forget to send a request letter for NOC to your Advocate by RP/AD.          

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     03 June 2010

Mr.Rajesh Dash,

I do agree with Mr.Shasikumaran. Mr.Dash, solution will be there for every problem, but after gone through the all emails I feel that now you are blaming that Advocate it does not look nice and looks like after thought. What I’m trying to say that you should have discussed with him for long time about your case and cross checked about that Advocate profile (if you would done this task before to handover the case papers to him you would have not got any problems) before to give case or Vakalathnama. No advocate’s deny to give NOC because they know what would happen tomorrow if they not give NOC even after clients request. You have to co-ordinate with your advocate or his juniors for case status and you need to appear on the date of hearing, then you would come know your case status. One more thing is that advocates are not handling only your case, they will be handling lots of cases like your case. It is need to say that all fingers are not equal or all peoples thinks are not one. Further it is needless to say that you have also taken wrong decision, for that now you are paying. I understand that you also did our profession, so you deemed to be aware of this things in our zone. Hence my advise is that rather than creating or disputing or spreading the matter, first understand the basic knowledge of law then go and leave your representation in the concerned Bar Council as well as Advocate Bar Association on this effect. Do not forget to send a request letter for NOC to your Advocate by RP/AD.          

Saurabh Bharadwaj (Consultancy)     03 June 2010

I think Mr ShashiKumar is too sympethatic to the lawyer he has never met. He is not appreciating the fact, that , why would a client compaint about a lawyer who is honest and ethical.

Common men  do fall prey of such lawyers and we see such lawyers everyday around us. Mr ShahsiKumar is not ready to acknoledge the rot in the system.

Anyways,everybody knows the truth.

Rajesh Dash (Professional)     03 June 2010

I am appreciating your suggestions, whatever is happened with me that is 100% true and correct, I have inquired about that Advocate and founded that he is likely what I have mentioned. I have attended one hearing last month and then I come to know about the real work of the Advocate. He has not done anything for my case, and many of his clients told me the same story, hence I approached him very gently to handover my case to me, and I’ll look after,

I can not disclose those words which he has used by denying, then I have sent a request letter through RD he received the letter and no reply from him,

His junior saying, they can do many things against to me. I have contacted Bar Council and founded that he is not at all a good character, but Bar Council is not ready to take any action against him, even not asking him. Now they are not entertaining me also,

That’s why I am very much worried about it, I have all evidence to prove my opponent guilty and she will lose the case, but my advocate is not acting, he is always charging 5, 10 and 20 thousand.   

I do not understand where I should go.

That’s why I have recorded our conversations; I thought it may be help me in future. I know this not professionalism but when don’t have any alternative way then you have to look something like this.

I don’t want to blame anybody, but whatever Mr shashikumar said that is also very unethical, you first understand the case then make your comment/suggestions. Even don’t want to tell him anything.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     04 June 2010

Dear Rajesh Dash

Cool down please. I fully agree with you. Some legal professionals are charging without doing anything. This has happened to me also. I paid for wrong advice of legal professional. In my case my advocate advised me what was wrong and advised just for his fees if he has advised me otherway then I would have gone to other advocate. After losing the hearing he gave us advice which he must have given beforehand. You are CA and LLB. I frankly tell you I joined LLB just out of frustration with advocate/s. So I advise to please cool down and get NOC and resurrect your file and have another advocate. I share my view with you that on the date of important hearing/bail my advocate showed his inability of coming since he is going out of station? later on i came to know that real story was some thing different that he connived with other party.

There are hundreds of indicidents but these are part of life

sanjeev 

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     04 June 2010

You are blaming advocate in his absence on advocates site and making all sort of charges so why you are afraid to disclose your name and advocates name, place so that facts can be verified.

Rajesh Dash (Professional)     04 June 2010

I have shred my problem with all you intelligent for a better suggestion not for a fighting; I’ll disclose everything when the time will come, even I’ll give you the contact number of that particular advocate, I’m not afraid, I’m respecting the law and having faith on law to getting fair judgment,

I am personally handling the case now days.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     04 June 2010

Mr.Rajesh Dash,

It appears from your recent email that what Mr.Shasikumar was assumed/expressed that is right and correct. It seems you are like ‘CAT ON THE WALL’. It is true that whoever having criminal mind 100% they would do like criminal activities like you by recording the conversation, which is offensive in the eye of law. No I would express my view that your Advocate also could initiate criminal proceedings against you for recording the conversation and blackmailing, please note that what you have shard here that is enough evidence to show that you have done criminal offensive because yourself only admitted that you have recorded the conversation you had with him. Further I advise that Advocate to file Defamation case against you, that advocate can get adequate evidence to prove the same against you , because you are blaming him is absence which is amount to prosecuted under IPC.

In your earlier email you said that you are not practicing, but now you are admitting that you are personally handling the cases, tell us how can we trust you.

Let all Members understand that you are not a trustable person and first of all you are not disclosing the Advocate name and his contact number or give your case number and court address or your advocate junior contact number.      

Please understand the basic things of our profession before sending like this massages.      

Mr.Rajesh Dash,

It appears from your recent email that what Mr.Shasikumar was assumed/expressed that is right and correct. It seems you are like ‘CAT ON THE WALL’. It is true that whoever having criminal mind 100% they would do like criminal activities like you by recording the conversation, which is offensive in the eye of law. No I would express my view that your Advocate also could initiate criminal proceedings against you for recording the conversation and blackmailing, please note that what you have shard here that is enough evidence to show that you have done criminal offensive because yourself only admitted that you have recorded the conversation you had with him. Further I advise that Advocate to file Defamation case against you, that advocate can get adequate evidence to prove the same against you , because you are blaming him is absence which is amount to prosecuted under IPC.

In your earlier email you said that you are not practicing, but now you are admitting that you are personally handling the cases, tell us how can we trust you.

Let all Members understand that you are not a trustable person and first of all you are not disclosing the Advocate name and his contact number or give your case number and court address or your advocate junior contact number.      

Please understand the basic things of our profession before sending like this massages.      

Saurabh Bharadwaj (Consultancy)     04 June 2010

I am really ashamed to see that my friend Basavaraj is threatening a poor man instead of giving suggestions.The most basic thing about our profession is not to be judgemental. You are being too much defensive for a person , just because he is in our profession.

You are not able to acknoledge the rot in our profession.You have to be a good human before being a good lawyer.

You are no one to speak on behalf of all the members.This forum clearly saya: "Interactive Platform for Lawyers and Indian Public" 

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     04 June 2010

We feel Mr Basavraj has used very mild language for describing the behaviour of this person.

Rajesh Dash (Professional)     05 June 2010

Thank u very much to all of you, i am very sorry that i have entered  here for a suggestion, i do not want to blame any one, please stop fighting, i don't want to prove myself here, 

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     05 June 2010

my dear friends,

It is something like discussing with known doctors on particular disease; get some advices and choosing the liked one option to treat the patient as if self diagnosed. I do not understand why to discuss on such type of issues which does not have any grievances. If anybody needs any solutions he has to come forward with complete details I suppose. I think mr. shashikumar is perfect on this subject.

Rajesh Dash (Professional)     06 June 2010

madansingh tanwar,  and shashiskumar r absolutely right, keep it up...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register