Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What should i do now

Hi Experts,

Our divorce case is pending in family court (Wife filed u/s 13 1 ia & i filed section 9 of HMA). Now isseus has to frame.

My problem is my passport got expired two months back. Now when i went for renewal the agent is asking that original marriage certificate has to show in passport office( i have only xerox of marriage certificate).

I think my wife has taken our original marriage certificate along with her when she left our home. & i m sure that she wont hand it over to me if i asked for original marriage cert.

So now what can i do to get my passport renewed?

1)  Can i get another original/ certified copy of marriage certificate from registrar without her consent?

2) or els what should i do?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 December 2013

Yes you will get the certified coy of the marriage certificatee from the registrar of marriages

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 December 2013

A certified copy is a copy of an original document that has been verified as being a true copy after the original document has been sighted by an authorised person.It is valid in the passport office. and all other departments also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register