Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jat (student)     08 May 2013

What should i do

I was going in the right lane for my drive , suddenly a maruti came from interlinking road to the main road and hit my car on right back side and my car turned to right as the hit was very har, there were people coming from that direction my car hit one biker, who fell on the pathway and his left arm got a fracture, another bike came and hit my car and broke the glaass on left side back of the car and he got bruises on hand, his bike did not sustain any deformity.The person has launched a case against me, the other person who got fracture asked for 1.5 lac to compensate, and the guy who banged in my car never answer's our phone. Tell me what to do if the guy who got fracture launches a FIR against me or otherwise how should i prove the occurence as the cars and bikes are in POLICE STATION.


 3 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     08 May 2013

Have u given complaint gainst the driver of martui car who had hit ur car?

if no do that first.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     10 May 2013

Secondly it is the insurance company to give the compensation.


Depends upon the findings of police investigation, survey by the insurance company, and the evidence of the witnesses, if any on the spot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register