LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikki   21 September 2015

What should i do

Hi i am not happy with my husband. I am a working woman. So we are living saperate in other city. He spent all his salary on his parents and his family. Not taking responsibity towards me. And he always says do expenses. I never said him to not to give any money at home . I just trying to understand him that you have to balance both the sides. But he dont understand and shouts on me and start abusing. So what should i do now.

Learning

9 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 September 2015

file a maintenance case u/s 125 crpc on your husband to claim maintenance for you and your child

amarish srivastava (none)     22 September 2015

For your best future you can file a maintenace case

amarish srivastava (none)     22 September 2015

For your best future you can file a maintenace case

abhinav   22 September 2015

Dear Nikki,

Always remember that a mother cannot accept his son as a husband,it take time. Dont take any action which leads to bad results. Legally he has to maintain you but other side he is also maintaing his parents. Dont think on the other way.  Resolve the matter, give your love, your emotions, your support , bend down your head on his shoulder.. support him ..talk to his parents.. 

I know it may be difficult for you but just try do it before you walk in to court and lawyer. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nikki
Hi i am not happy with my husband. I am a working woman. So we are living saperate in other city. He spent all his salary on his parents and his family. Not taking responsibity towards me. And he always says do expenses. I never said him to not to give any money at home . I just trying to understand him that you have to balance both the sides. But he dont understand and shouts on me and start abusing. So what should i do now.

Try to reconcile with husband, dont waste time alone and in court, in court you wont get anything. Above ppl suggesting you go for 125 crpc etc are all asking you to dig your own grave.  Wake up, join husband and be of assistance to him and lead happy marital life.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 September 2015

Nikki,

U mentioned he spent all his salary for his parents and family,OK, I presume it is out of responsibility.But U said he always ignored U,This is a matter to be settled within the four walls of Ur family rather than going for legal solutions which could ruin the lives of everyone.U also mentioned living separately,can I have the reasons?

Nikki   23 September 2015

We both are working so thats why both of us living in chandigarh

His mother always try to make differences between us

He havent bring any ration for both of us from three months. Then i complain to his mom. In front of me she said this is his mistake but to my husband she said i am making them afraid that if he will not do this i will leave him. Rather then making him understand that this is his responsibilty and he is going wrong. So how could i discuss anything to this kind of mom abhinav ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register