Upgrad LLM

what possibilities after sentenced order for both parties

I won a case in state consumer forum in 2012 in its judgement State forum order accused to pay award money Rs.2 lakhs in whole in one month without interest but accused didn't compliance the order, I filed contempt of court application under section 27 of Consumer protection act in District consumer forum for execution , after a long proceeding process finally District forum is going to write down their judgement of sentenced to accused in next few days. My question is (1) what is the possible remedy for accused to escape from sentence after judgement ? (2) Is high court has power to entertain the matter of Consumer protection act in accused prospective ? (3) If accused succied to escape from sentence without paying money then what steps I have to take to put accused to behind the bars ? Please adviceĀ 



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x