LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kushal kapoor   13 August 2020

what is result of case if se one have occupied my land.

dear sir,

I have savant who use to work in my shop and he lives in my place near my shop to take care of it.

after some time one of his friend came to live with him . after 10 years second person putted a case againt me .that I am a tenant of yours . he started to deposit 100 per month in court. and now now my servant went out of this property. and my lawyer has has replied to his action of suit that he has taken the property on lease at rs 3000 per month.

please suggest what I can do now .

 1 Replies

katrimaza12   13 August 2020

The website additionally permits you to add any content material that you simply want to share with the worldwide audiences. With out its permission, if you create a film downloading website and content  khatrimazafull

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query