Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish (self employed)     10 December 2010

what is I A order

Due to lawyers boycott in Andra Prades, Kadapa dist

Plaintiff appeared as party in person, in court for Injunction orders against respondents one and two

Judge has issued I A order and ordered us to send summons to respondents with proof of service and appear in court next week

I wanted to know,

What is I A order and how it is connected with the injunction orders and Suite

And when I will get injunction orders against respondents

Learning

11 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 December 2010

I.A = INTERLOCUTORY APPLICATION

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 December 2010

Yes agreed with Reddy Sir. It is moved mostly  in matrimonial matters to get a restraining order or an order of protection, you'll have to show the court why you believe you are being harassed or why you think you are in danger. Provided the court believes the information you are presenting (police reports or witnesses can help) an order of protection can be granted and your spouse can be jailed if he violates that order and approaches you or takes abusive or hostile action towards you.

1 Like

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     10 December 2010

yes, I agree, The Court has issued notice to the defendant to file objections from defendants on your application for interim injection, after obtaining objection, your application will be heard and decided. It will depend  on when the court is satisfied about the service of notice and when the defendant files his objection. in case, the service is presumed by the court and no objection is filed, the court may decide the application Ex-parte.

1 Like

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     10 December 2010

I.A MEANS INTERLECUTORY APPLICATION AND IT IS FILED TO GET AN INTERIM ORDER IN EMERGENCY PURPOSES.

NOW IN YOUR CASE THE COURT HAS ORDERED AN EMERGENT NOTICE TO BE SERVED ON THE RESPONDENTS 1&2.THEREAFTER AFTER APPEARENCE OF RESPONDENT'S 1&2 BOTHE PARTIES WILL BE HEARED ,IE, YOURSELF AND RESPOPNDEDNTS 1&2, AND THEREAFTER IF YOU CONVINCE THE COURT, THAT THERE IS A NEED FOR AN INETRIM INJUNCTION AS PARAYED FOR IN THE PRESENT I..A., THE CORT WILL GRANT INTERIM ORDER OF INJUNCTION.

SRISHAILA

BANGALORE

SDHARANI120@GMAIL.COM

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     10 December 2010

Yes. Agreed. The order to issue Notices to the Defendants have been passed and the Court has not granted the Ex-Parte Interim Injunction. The application for Interim Injunction would be decided by the Court after hearing both the parties.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     10 December 2010

DEAR SATISH,

IN A SUIT FOR INJUNCTION, THE EXPARTE ORDER OF INJUNCTION  WILL BE GIVEN, IF YOU ARGUE AND CONVINCE THE JUDGE, WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS.

SISHAILA

SDHARANI120@GMAIL.COM

BANGALORE

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     13 December 2010

Since the Court ordered urgent notice, the Court after appearance of respondents and if you are able to convince with documentary evidence, affidavit, etc for grant of interim injunction, the Court may at its discretion grant the relief in your favour.

VandanaMaroli   29 October 2017

What is IA order &,GM,po is on mean

Raju   12 December 2017

Dear Sir Please explain below case status of our land case we are dependence in this case. Pw.1 present. plaintiff counsel filed IA u/o 7 Rule 14 of CPC with .D/counsel submitted to allow IA on cost. Heard both side. In the interest of justice IA is allowed on cost of Rs.200/- and taken on file subject to prior adminibility. Pw.1 present is fully examined. Ex.P.9 is marked. For cross of Pw.1 by

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register