Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jose (arch)     17 November 2013

What is an injection order?

Hello,

I am constructing a house in Bangalore. One local person is coming and stopping my construction saying that there is a case in the land and I should not continue my construction. He provided me the case details and when I verified the case there was a partition case he has put against his grand father who laid the layout that he did not do a proper partition. There is no specific case on my land and the personal case he has put is against the 2 acre land which was already partitioned and lot of houses are built in it. Mine is a 30*40 among the 2 acre land. Now to continue my construction without any problem should I have to get the injection order? Can anyone tell me what is an injection order? How long it is valid? How much will it be charged?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 November 2013

Engage a local lawyer to help you in a professional manner

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     18 November 2013

If you want to know about injunction, plz. go throurgh Order 39, Rules 1 and 2 of Civil Procedure Court and you can down load it.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2013

If you are not a party to the partition suit, you can file a petition to implead as a party to the suit and contest your case  in the same suit or you can file an injunction suit against the person(s) who threaten/interfere in your possession of the property before the concerned court.

Adv. Neha ( )     20 November 2013

It will be better to contact your local professional lawyer and give full details of your query and do the needful what your lawyer suggests..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 November 2013

Academic querry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register