Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What happen in meditation center ( caw cell )

Respected All, My case in running in caw cell. Now my file is being transferred to meditation center. Now i want to know that what happen in meditation center. Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Varun Singh (GM)     23 September 2013

Mediation centre of CAW cell you mean?

(Guest)
Sir My case is running in caw cell and today i was attend the meeting than IO says we have sent your file to meditation center. so then i will ask that what happen in meditation center ? Thanks

Varun Singh (GM)     23 September 2013

You and your wife will be ask to join the mediation procedure, IO (if he/she is a nice person) would order tea/coffee for you, if not so good would try to put you under pressure to succumb to the demands of your wife and settle the matter, if the mediation is failed they will file a negative report! (this is as per best of my knowledge and experience)

(Guest)
They will shout at you use foul language instigate you to shout back but keep your cool tell them coolly that you dont want to accept your wife back take a pen camera with you, if the mediator/consellor is shouting at you and humiliating you, make a video of that and file a case against that mediator.

(Guest)

Although you have asked the same querry 4 times here, and already been answered to you on the same context.Just go there and see the answer's of expert's.

But again I want to clear you the more you will fear the more you will loose. Just stick with your decision,that you don't want to take you wife becauze you have this...this reason...let them tell anything,,,nothing happen's.You don't sign any paper by force,tell them only onething every matter should be cleared from family court. Iam not bound to accept your terms and condition forcefully.Those who have problem they can seek the justiuce from family court,but don't harass me. Behave calmnly and have boldness in your talk.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More