Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 May 2011

What are your plans for summer vacation?

Hello members!

how r u?

and

What are your plans for summer vacation?

have you starat to think about plans, if yes then share here.



Learning

 75 Replies

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     31 May 2011

Mr.Sarvesh!

Summer vacation in Andhra Pradesh completed on 27-5-2011. From 28-5-2011 onwards trial courts are opened. How can we plan now? 


(Guest)

M planning to go to my native land "The Valley of Flowers".....has been 4 long years now and I miss it too much!

Lets c if it works out !:)

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 May 2011

Originally posted by :G.Nagarajeshwar Rao
"
Mr.Sarvesh!

Summer vacation in Andhra Pradesh completed on 27-5-2011. From 28-5-2011 onwards trial courts are opened. How can we plan now? 
"

Oh sir, but in uttar pradesh the summer vacaton begin from 1st june to 30th june. but if you hv some time then we can enjoy the hill in uttranchal, we(some local friends and lawyers) are going for RAFTING!

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 May 2011

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"


M planning to go to my native land "The Valley of Flowers".....has been 4 long years now and I miss it too much!

Lets c if it works out !

"

 wah foolon ki ghati.............

kya baat hai sir!

enjoy your plan, my wishes with you!


(Guest)

Thanks a lot,

but "Sir nahi Madam" :) in fact people can call me "Live" as a shortform :)

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 May 2011

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"
Thanks a lot,

but "Sir nahi Madam" in fact people can call me "Live" as a shortform :)
"

sir

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 May 2011

respective live and let live.............

sir,

is the word used for constitutional hight!

and ofcourse you deserve for that that's why i use sir for you!


(Guest)

Nahi, ha ha, I know you are Sir,

I was telling about myself... actually I am a female Sarvesh ji   :)

My id has created a lot of confusion, ha ha!.....koi baat nahi!

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 May 2011

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"
Nahi, ha ha, I know you are Sir,

I was telling about myself... actually I am a female Sarvesh ji   :)

My id has created a lot of confusion, ha ha!.....koi baat nahi!
"

with due respect , nither your ID creating any confusion & nor you just want to say that u r lady!

i am using SIR for you just your presence in this plateform and to see your veluble views,

accutally you deserve for it! 


(Guest)

oh...ok!...no probs!....ha ha ha ha!...I did not see that mssg earlier !

Thanks a lot for the compliment too :)

Anyways Sorry to all, for increasing unnecessary bulk on this thread due to this confusion!

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     31 May 2011

i have to complete some important tasks during the vacations only.....

 

so no vacation      :(

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 May 2011

sair kar duniya ki gafil

jindgaani fir kahan,

aur jindgani gar rahi,

to naujawani fir kahan!


(Guest)

 

'Sir'akati jaaye hai rukh se naqaab.. ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa...

Nikalta aa raha hai aaftaab.. ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa...

 

WO Bedardi se "Sir" kaaten aur main kahoon unse..

HUZOOR... ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa... JANAAB.. ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa...

 

RAFAT PADE TO HAR GANGE>>>>>>>


(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma
"
sair kar duniya ki gafil

jindgaani fir kahan,

aur jindgani gar rahi,

to naujawani fir kahan!
"

 

Fir apan log permanent vacation me apne naati-poton ke sath dada-dadi garden me baithkar jagjeet singh ki gazal gungunaya karenge....

 

Dene waale muze moujon ki rawaani de de

Fir se ek baar muze meri jawaani de de

 

Nasha aa jaaye muze teri jawaani ki kasam

Too agar jaam me bhar ke muze paani de de

 

Abr ho jaam ho saaki ho mere pahloo me

Koi to shaam muze aise suhaani de de...........


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Recent Topics


View More

Related Threads


Loading
Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads



Popular Discussion


view more »




Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query