Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What are your plans for summer vacation?

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Hi Sarvesh ji...I already had beach vacation in Diveagar :) What about you, what are you doing?

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 June 2011

are you talking about  summer vacation of 2012?

because summer vacation of 2011, is about to finish.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
are you talking about  summer vacation of 2012?

because summer vacation of 2011, is about to finish.
"

Dadaji Dadaji:P

Wo ky hai na,ki aapke Chattisgarh wale gaon me chutti khatam hone wali hongi.

Humaare Delhi gao me June end tak milti hai  holidays.

Aap yaha Delhi apne kisi rishtedaar ke yaha ruk jaye.Aapki chuttiyaa jadu se bar jayengi

(Guest)

Thanks Arup ji...

Aap vacation ka topic wapas to laaye!...else this thread had also taken an odd shape...

Difficult to understand why these other women should decide what title I wish to accept? ; That too, those women who hav for absolutely no reasons at all, always given me "THUMBS DOWN" to discourage me and my posts perhaps..

Ladies, first learn to respect other women....also, take care of the words you use here...

Mr. Rao, at least dont "encourage" such things...

Lets focus on the vacation now!

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :G.Nagarajeshwar Rao
"
Live and Let Live is very confusion. One can not find the particular gender by seeing the name "Live and Let Live". Mr.Sarvesh thought that the "Live and Let Live" is a man. But she herself stated that she is woman. There is difference between Sir and Madam! if we confine that word is for honouring. However the coversation of Mrs. Ambika and Mrs.Uma is very good and your views are honourable and noble.   
"

Hon'ble and noble ... ! Anyway Uma thinks herself to be a judge :p ... Anyway I was wondering whats so noble and hon'ble about her bakwaas !

(Guest)

Avani ji, jab aap jaise log meri bakwaas sunte hain aur baar baar usi ke baare mein discuss karte hain...toh auron ko bhi enjoy karne dijiye! Kuch toh baat hogi meri bakwaas mein, ki aap khiche chale aate hain...aakhir maine toh aapse kaha nahi ki meri bakwas suno....

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Uma
"
Avani ji, jab aap jaise log meri bakwaas sunte hain aur baar baar usi ke baare mein discuss karte hain...toh auron ko bhi enjoy karne dijiye! Kuch toh baat hogi meri bakwaas mein, ki aap khiche chale aate hain...aakhir maine toh aapse kaha nahi ki meri bakwas suno....

"

LOL Uma, waise bhi mein wo kahan karungi jo aap kahogi :p :p :p ... Continue withyour bakwaas, sorry for the disturbance :p :p

(Guest)

@avani...
ZERO WATT HI SAHI...AAPKA BULB TOH JALA....
AB TAK SIRF KALEJA JALTA THA AAPKA

(Guest)

@Sarvesh K Sharma

What are your plans for summer vacation?

have you starat to think about plans, if yes then share here.

Vacation means 

a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation.

For me all days are same like yesterday,today,tomorrow.

I do not really like vacations.  I much prefer an occasional day off when I do not feel like working.  When I am confronted with a whole week in which I have nothing to do but enjoy myself I do not know where to begin.  To me, enjoyment comes fleetingly and unheralded; I cannot determinedly enjoy myself for a whole week at a time.

I treat all days equally and enjoy every moment in my life that is a vacation for me.:P

A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in. 

For me and you also  Laughter is an instant vacation. :P

1 Like

(Guest)

well said, kushan vyas

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 June 2011

always given me "THUMBS DOWN" to discourage me and my posts perhaps..

---   perhaps you have not seen my 'thanks feature'

not only female some male also doing the same.

they do not have capability to write or comments.

this way they showed their presence.

they have also right. so they are doing it.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 June 2011

always given me "THUMBS DOWN" to discourage me and my posts perhaps..

---   please do not be discouraged, it will encourage them. please keep continuing. your writtings and comments valuable to us.

please keep it mind that we all are working here, not for any price or appreciation like thumbs up.

then why we will give importence to thumbs down?

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes Sir, Actually these continuous Thumbs Down did not matter to me and I never did this to others; still, I faced this from a selected group of people (its better not mentioning the names), right from the beginning. They ironically then portray themselves as unbiased and fair.

Well, its true that we are here for sharing our thoughts and not appreciation like thumbs up thing. And the best part is those who hav done this a lot in the past are complaining against the same acts done to them by others now.....so now they know how it feels!

I always take your words as a mature advice, thanks :)

Hav centered my life towards the aim at getting justice and thats my only focus for the timebeing!.....Then again I believe in the popular saying "khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqdeer se pehle khuda bande se ye pooche bata teri raza kya hai"...

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 June 2011

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
" And the best part is those who hav done this a lot in the past are complaining against the same acts done to them by others now.....so now they know how it feels!

"

Dear LALL,

I don't know whom you are refrring to.

If you are referring to me,then go thru the other thread where i have written that I usually don't give too many T.Downs,one after the another like missiles,unless someone really fights with me or becomes troublesome.

Now I have stopped giving you T.Down like I did earlier,since you too don't argue unnecessarily,for whatever reasons,wheteher it's my fault or yours..

regards,

roshni

(Guest)

@Roshni : Good that you realised and changed !...

There are more people who do this even now....anyways, lets forget about that now, It dosent really matter to me anymore!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register