LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Shitole   15 September 2017

Weekly Off & Leave policy for Limited infrastructure companies in India

What are the fundamental rights of an Employee, as far as weekly off & Leave policies are concerned in Limited company in India ?

Currently I am working in a Limited company which works in Infrastructure project work in all over India & facing issues like weekly off & Leave policies provided to us. Can somebody gives me expert advice on this ?

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 September 2017

The div/Dept in which you are working is registered under which enactment say; Shops & Estbs Act of the state?

Go thru the extent applicable enactment and clauses on weekly off/leave/holidays/work hours and you shall get all answers................

Try to obtain irrefutabale evidence of demand to work OT/on weekly off/leave dasy /holidays and claim OT, later.................

If the work atmosphere is unbearable, try and be with some establishment with good HR practices.

If the work atmosphere is unbearable, try and be with some establishment with good HR practices.

Same  Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Weekly-off-Leave-policyfor-Limited-Infrastructure-company--655546.asp

Nitin Shitole   15 September 2017

I am working in a public limited firm as a Construction Manager in Structure department on National Highway project.

Pls go thru appointment letter issued to you, standing orders if applicable to your designation.

You may also go thru:

THE BUILDING AND OTHER CONSTRUCTION WORKERS (REGULATION OF EMPLOYMENT AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE) ACT, 1996

2(e)

https://lawmin.nic.in/ld/P-ACT/1996/The%20Building%20and%20Other%20Construction%20Workers%20(Regulation%20of%20Employment%20and%20Conditions%20of%20Service)%20Act,%201996.pdf

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register