we have bought land from a widow women and now a lady claiming second wife of land owner restricting us to cultivate the land.

Hello Sir,
we bought 2 acres of agricultural land in 2009 from a widow women named C.Narayanamma w/o Late C.venkataramudu(the land owner). She and her childrens signed the sale agreement..
Since from the purchase of land we are doing cultivation.

Now a lady came after 9years named P.Rangamma(she has 2daughters & 1son) and she is claiming I'm the second wife of Late C.venkataramudu and she is not allowing us to cultivate the land as she is arguing for a share of 1acre in the 2acres of land we bought.

Note:- owner of the land didn't gave divorce to 1st wife.
The women claiming has 2nd wife have no marriage proofs.
From 9years we are cultivating land no one restricted us from then and now she is restricting us.
Respected Sir, give us instructions how to proceed further

repeated query.


let her file a declaratory suit in the civil court asserting her titular rights over the property. till she proves her point you have nothing to worry about
ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like extortion, threatening trespassing, intimidation, fraud, etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting documents. 

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu