Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASSS (ss)     19 September 2013


My Nana(my mother's Father) have 3 girls and no boy.  One of my Khala(Mother's sister) has no child.My Nana register a warisnama for theire three daughter before 5 years back. After some time one of my khala , who has no child has died. After her death, my Nana again register a new warisnama for only their two daughter.

After the death of my Nana the property is now with their two daughter whitout any waris nama.

Now my death Khala's Husband, giving the money to the officer  and showing the date of death of my khala after my Nana Death and the help of the first waris nama , he register the proerty with his name.

My question is.:

1-Is it possible to cancel the latest warisnama through any court with false way?

2- Are the rule allow him to find the property of my NANA, while my Khala died before My NANA .




 5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 September 2013

1. No.
2. No.


@ ASSS ,


My answer is also Big No. If you want to claim by false way then be ready to face music at any time.

ASSS (ss)     19 September 2013

Thank you very mutch Tajobsindia.

Can You give me constitution reference, so that my Lawyer give the refrence to the tehsildar in case 2.



Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 September 2013

I could have but no for a reason; you have hired a Lawyer and who is a helpful hired Lawyer for a client, if he cannot vehemently argue and  support at the end his pleadings with precedents?  

Think now about usefulness of your this lawyer!

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     19 September 2013

yes talk to your lawyer about the happenings and also if you get any evidence like documents of your khala  which would be helpful for your lawyer easily 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query