LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshit Maheshwari   27 October 2017

Want guidance for bond against job

I am working in a construction company , joined as a graduate engineer trainee now engineer in a very well known group after signing a service bond of 3 years. While working over there things have become worse to worst though I continued for 2.3 year . As of now I am not in a mental condition to continue further. Continous mental torches, corporate politics are to name a few. I am into purchase & sub contract dept things my boss wants to give orders to his party next take bribe in turn. Resisting to all the conditions created havoc for me to work over. As a matter of proof I have complete audio clips where it is shown how I am being harassed with lot of solid words. I have given nor asked head HR to resolve the things but in vein. I am continously having sitting with psychologist for last 1 year month wise- report shows deterioration in mental condition due to work stress not torches. I have reports , audio clips with me. Can I challenge this in court ? As I don't want to continue and pay 2 lac for breaking bond. In fact I want to challenge things in court now. Please guide

Learning

2 Replies

**Please correct few typographical error *I have given my grievance n asked head HR *** I am continously having sitting with psychologist for last 1 year month wise- report shows deterioration in mental condition due to work stress n torcher

**Please correct few typographical error *I have given my grievance n asked head HR *** I am continously having sitting with psychologist for last 1 year month wise- report shows deterioration in mental condition due to work stress n torcher

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register