LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 May 2010

Walk the walk

Austerity drive: UK asks ministers to walk.

India:

Hell. Why should I be a Minister?

Learning

5 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 May 2010

That's why  'am not taking you in my cbinet.

Daksh (Student)     26 May 2010

Dear Mr.Anil Agarwal,

Do you want him to be a AAM AADMI --  SADAK KA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S THE CATCH - A PUBLICITY STUNT OR AN EXERCISE TO NAIL THE OPPOSITION?

Best Regards

Daksh

(Guest)

It is, we, the people, upgraded them from buffello riding to executive class of Jumbo-Jets...

Now they are riding on our heads...

So ?? so what ??? throw them from our heads just on the floor.....

It is not opted by them !! it is given by us !!! Neither they opted then nor they will opt now !!!

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     26 May 2010

It is not we rather 20% of population is more than suuficient to "upgraded them from buffello riding to executive class of Jumbo-Jets..."

One Indian minister was in hurry to get in to the plane, he was asked to "wait Plz.." THen the minster instantly repalied "75 Kg".

(Guest)

Dear Ashutosh,

You raised a very important point that we rather 20% population, who are educated and understand the facts of politics of division in people and CHAKRAVYUH of bereaucracy, have to shoulder responsibility to take initiative under our democratic rights and action provided under constitutional provisions.  The important is INITIATION and everyone who take initiative will be surprised that poor & uneducated people comes up and express appreciation.  It means that there are need of concrete & honest initiation.  I ever practiced it and every step now gives me another encouragement.

NOW I FEEL THAT I AM VERY POWERFUL AS A CITIZEN OF MY DEMOCRATIC INDIA.

SO THINKING WHAT MY INDIAN CITIZEN FRIENDS ??? JUST GET UP AND SEE THE MAGIC OF YOUR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS !!!..........       

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register