Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam panwar   25 March 2018

waiting list related

I am Poonam from uttarakhand.
uttarakhand government conduct a exam of patwari/lekhpal in 2015-16
there is not mention about waiting list in notification. But few district release waiting list due to which government release a GO on 27 October 2017 in which they mention to release waiting list in all district's as it is district post so each district has to release separate waiting list.
Two of district release waiting list and included also those seats which is resigned by candidate during training.
I am also included in that seat a girl take training for 15-16 days and than give resignation. training is done in self payment as mentioned in notification students has to do training in self payment mode.
once they release waiting list and there is my name also but after few days they reject the list and decide to
remove those students who are included in resigned seats.

I need experts advise is there is any law by which I can get that seat or not
as they have once release list and I m selected after that they rejected
thank you

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     25 March 2018

You have a right. But for this you have to approach a lawyr who is well versed in Service Law and then take legal action immediately. You have to show all the documents to the lawyer.

You should act fast, without wasting time.

Poonam panwar   25 March 2018

sir please tell me detaile

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 March 2018

You seem to have a good case.  But you  have to approach a lawyer who is practicing Service matter laws.  You have to act fast without wasting time.

Poonam panwar   26 March 2018

thank you for your valuable advise sir

chinacompanyregister   31 March 2018

these type of ideas should be broadcasted onto future endeavors , what do you guys say about prospecting abroad - set up china company. I think that can be a great adventure and a future prospect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register