LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AKD DAS   10 July 2020

waiting for verdict

I filed a civil case in the High Court But since the hearing completed in January 17th 2020,Till now, the judgement date has not yet been decided. Can I appeal to the High Court for declare an early verdict date?

 1 Replies

Adv Sagar Raj   10 July 2020

If the judges do not pronounce judgement even after three months, you can file an application with a prayer for an early order.If the judgement is not pronounced within six months,you will be entitled to move an application before the Chief Justice with a prayer to withdraw the case and make it to the new bench for fresh hearing and argument.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query