Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Chand (Chauffeur)     30 November 2014

Wages

Dear Sir,

Few month back i workedwith Honda car company through contractor. due to polictics i resign from company. after resign the contractor not paid me approx half salaryand rest of salary he said that admin was not released your salary. Many time i contact to contact to admin incharge and well as contractor but not result came out.

After this I filed a complaint in Local police station with DD no. after 1 month i contact to IO he said it is not our matter to ou go through the court.

Please give advice what i can do.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2014

You may write to appointing authority of contractor with a copy to MD of Principle Employer,to supply by redg. post the acknowledgment imediately and aceptance,service certificate,relieving letter,FnF statement correct and original,Form16 as per correct FnF statement,Payment of FnF dues by bank DD only,PF number and a/c slips,salary slips of all months,ESIC card,NOC/NDC, within say 7 days......

File RTI to PIO/CPIO of police and ask for certified copy of the complaint filed by you,name of IO,copy of Pawana by which company's officials called, name of company's official that was called,copy of the statement of company, sections of IPC under which compliant was registered, copy of FIR registered, action taken ans status of the complaint..........................and ask to supply by Redg. Post or attach self  addressed/postage prepaid envelope to send redg. post to you.

Based on the info/docs supplied to you  escalate further.

You have not been able to handle the matter with police otherwise it is a powerful tool u/s 406,420.....or your lawyer may advise to file private complaint in court.....

You can also approach Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act, (Name of your state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, O/o Labor Commissioner.............

You may also approach employee's/trade unions, Labor Law Consultant/service Lawyer....

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     19 December 2014

Please note, you also entitled for notice pay, retrenchment pay, bonus and unpaid wages. Simply one step suggestion for you, file written complaint as illegal termination to labour commissioner office and demand one month notice pay, retrenchment pay, bonus and unpaid wage, LO will help you to get your salary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register