LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LAWYERSCLUB   24 April 2020

Violation of the supreme court order by high court

Patna High Court has passed orders in few cases which are in violation of the Supreme Court judgment. Judgment is related to the extension of stay in criminal cases where Patna high court has extended the stay vide oral orders against speaking order as directed by the Supreme Court. What remedial steps can be taken by clients?


 1 Replies

Sampada Sharma   09 June 2020

The client can apply for review of the order given by High Court under Section 114 of CPC.

You can also refer to the article by LAWyersClubIndia on review under Criminal cases. 8894.asp
Hope you find this helpul. Have a nice day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query