Vigilance case

I have suspended from my govt.service due to vigilance case. The case is as follows,I am govt.servant in the dept of finance . Last april, I had arrested for asking bribe 10000 for enhancing additional pension to the family pensioner. . The relative to the pensioner complainted against me on vigilance There is no finger print evidence on bribe note The bribe notes were placed on the side table on my office . The vigilance officers that there was an audio record while asking the bribe. what are the possibilities to release from this case

Only a court can decide the case. That there is no finger print on the currency is in your favour. You will have to challenge the audio record in the court. Hire a good lawyer.  I express no opinion here as to whether you are really guilty or not.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x