Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim seeking revenge

Page no : 6

Ranee....... (NA)     28 October 2013

OMG!, 

Dear,satya prakashNorthern Queen and 498aweddinggift

what made you think that I encourage false cases?.You people are strange!! Could not find out the insult between the lines in my above reply?

Northern Queen (Manager)     28 October 2013

@Ranee - sorry, misunderstood your post. Respect to you!

The real culprits of this offence should be brought to justice - but the innocent are being tarred and feathered alongside them. 

To all 'anti 498a fighters' - keep on lobbying the government to get this law amended - small changes make BIG changes in the long term.

No law should be 'anti male or 'anti female'. 

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 October 2013

Apologies Ranee, i misunderstood ur post.

Cheers to everyone who are against the misuse of 498A by the unscrouplous ladies.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     30 October 2013

If your hubby is really violent, then better leave him and convince him to file a Divorce by Mutual Consent under  section 13 B of HMA or if he is nice and you  still love him then reconcile and live with him. If you wish to thank me for this reply please click the thank you button on  this forum/my profile

Distressed PS (Manager)     31 October 2013

Without extorting some good money she will never file HMA 13B. She is one of greedy kind, who wants to file all allegations to earn some easy bucks..

Lollipop (SW)     12 November 2013

Just came to know of something happening behind my back.

He has lost his job here due to my cases on him. So in one way it is good to see him suffer for his misdeeds. But I heard he got a new job offer abroad. Can he really fly abroad with this 498a, 506 case pending against him? Is it legal to get abroad offer while he has such cases pending against him? Will they really get his VISA etc approved when such cases are pending against him? Mediation is over but I did not accept his offer to go back with him. Chargesheet yet to be filed. Police also not arresting him.

Please suggest how do I thwart his new job offer somehow. He should suffer.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     12 November 2013

Dear Client,

As far as criminal record of foreigners is concerned US immigration laws are lax and foreigners despite their criminal records can obtain work Visa  and gain entry to US.So, try to pull diplomatic strings if you can and ensure that he doesn't move  or emigrate to US on account of his new job over there. If you wish to thank me for this reply please click the thank you button on this forum or on my profile.

1 Like

498_final stage (Professional)     12 November 2013

Hey Lollyppopo

How much are you charging for entering your husband's bedroom via marriage?? Do you still charge the same rate, I think it would fall as you are now a used car. lol 

Your husband can certainly fly, he would just need to inform the court. Also if your charges are baseless then judge may choose to quash the chargesheet right on the first date.

All the best for your new profession... marriage to bedroom to 498a to extortion. = you very well know what you are..lol

D Seikhar G (self)     12 November 2013

@ Ms.Nirmala .P  are u begging for thanks here? I have seen your every post as you are writing give me thanks.Mam Thanks are worth when they are given without any demand or expectations.Please maintain your dignity if you are Learned Lawyer and appreciate those thanks which you earn without any demand or announcing @ LCI to give thanks.I wonder why women are greedy whether they are wife or she may be lawyer? Everywhere the expectations and wishes of a women are higher in terms of greediness as No men on this LCI has asked to give thanks in writing and even No women here asked the query which is not related to money.Shame on the thinking of women.

Mr Seikhar... these are no more women.  They just seems like a women body. The womanhood and soul died in them long time back ... They have chose a new profession for making money....

marry get into bedroom.. play and charge their fee ...lol

D Seikhar G (self)     12 November 2013

shocking state of affairs is that a man can survive without money but a woman can't survive without money.Every great battle on this earth happened due to women only you can see the great epic like mahabharta and ramayana all went for women and India is not left with such stories where women had played the only role to conspire and break the families.It's no wonder that why serials or TV soaps cast only women as vampire or grey shade roles to signify the story.India is no worth place to live for married men.It's better to live as bachelor and promote all unscrupulous women from India and highlight them worldwide.

RanjithKumar (A)     12 November 2013

oh ! u will do watever ur lawyer wants ??? lucky lawyer..!

Lollipop (SW)     12 November 2013

Originally posted by : Ms.Nirmala P.Rao

Dear Client,

As far as criminal record of foreigners is concerned US immigration laws are lax and foreigners despite their criminal records can obtain work Visa  and gain entry to US.So, try to pull diplomatic strings if you can and ensure that he doesn't move  or emigrate to US on account of his new job over there. If you wish to thank me for this reply please click the thank you button on this forum or on my profile.

Thanks Ms.Nirmala for your advice,

He's not a foreigner, he's a Indian citizen. So based on this fact will his VISA be rejected as he has pending FIR on him?

The sad part is, I'm not aware of which country he got the offer from. So how do I pull the diplomatic strings?

Dear Lolly... its so simple for you... just go to Chanakya puri and tell the officials your current rate.. give them some discount and you are done .... 

Atheist (none)     12 November 2013

maine tho suna tha ki bhikari sirf road per he hote hain. yaha per tho forum per bhi mile rahe hain.

@Lollypop  Nobody can stop him to fly.  I really can't stop laughing at your stupidity. he made you fool by leaving this job & you are thinking you won.