Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim seeking revenge

Page no : 5

Lollipop (SW)     26 October 2013

With my esteemed lawyer avisek's advice, I've filed a case of 506(i) by saying my hubby has made me kneel down in front of the house whole night and pouring acid into my mouth and beating me with rods and kicking me. He assured me since it is cognizable offence police will arrest my hubby immediately, however, so far he has not been arrested!!

My two sisters in US also feel by this treatment we give to him the other two will not dare to do anything stupid anymore. My eldest sister's husband has only recently started talking to my father in good terms or else he thinks he's a big shot he never lets my sister stay in our parents house when they come to India, maybe now going forward he'll know what to do; and my second sister's husband has no issues so he better keep my sister properly or else we file impotency on him; so far since his marriage 10yrs he has not come to India even once but we're waiting patiently so my sister gets her green card before we can do anything on her issue.

Someone said I'm hiding behind big daddy and his political connections, but what's wrong in me doing so? He's my father who has lovingly brought me up for all these years right? So when I'm in trouble I can run to him?

Meanwhile my hubby has started fearing us. He came to my office & took me in his car to discuss our matter. Immediately my friend informed my parents & they informed police that he's kidnapping me and alerted all police checkpoints! Even AC murugesan (the officer who helped to file 498a) called him on phone & warned him!  Now he knows what power we've got. Now my parents feel he'll certainly come down into our control.

I don't care what other trolls comment on me because I'm the victim who has undergone all the trouble so far in my marriage and my hubby surely deserves ALL the torture that's coming at him now!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 October 2013

you have already been advised.

498_final stage (Professional)     26 October 2013

Awesome/// So you are saying you could digest acid and there is nothing to be proved in the Medical... Right??? If you would have consumed acid then by now you would not have been able to blabber about your character.

No need to mention that you don't care about anyone, we know it. But acid lady mere allegations are not sufficient to push him behind the bars. You would need to prove it. If your lawyer has advised you to do this, then no wonder if someone pay him 10 bucks extra he would tell him the remedy as well. You would just remain a football in their foot. lol ... lolly you are really funny. 

I wish you all the best. 

Ranee....... (NA)     26 October 2013

lollli, very sad story dear . . BTW what acid it was.? Ws it lemon juice or vineger or concentrated laboratory acid? Ws it a winter night or summer night? What mm rod was that?
2 Like

gd dy (gd dy)     26 October 2013

seems it is a case of " just fabricating false evidence with help of corrupt people ".

besides, her complain "he is a mama boy"

i firmly believe tht one should always take side of SACHAI.[truth]. not favour anyone. let it b wife, husband, parent whtever one r in relation.

m sure there r chances her hubby might b of this nature.

Rambau (asdfds)     26 October 2013

All the people, including myself, are simply wasting our time.

Let the nature and law take its course.

Let her and her family get the taste of Indian judiciary.

Please stop responding to her.

Northern Queen (Manager)     26 October 2013

@Lollipop - Are you throwing your dolly out of the pram now - you are so funny! - you have entertained us with your childless and brainless comments, so forgive us because everyone is laughing AT YOU.

You said your husband forced you to kneel down in front of the house all night, beat you with rods and poured 'acid' into your mouth - WOW!! - and you SURVIVED! More's the pity!!! - how come he wasn't arrested then? - mmm maybe it's because you are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

'Someone said I'm hiding behind big daddy and his political connections, but what's wrong in me doing so? He's my father who has lovingly brought me up for all these years right? So when I'm in trouble I can run to him?'

It was me who said this, you harebrained! bimbo! You can't hide in big daddy's pocket forever. One day you will be an old hag - still sucking on that lollipop and sitting on the side of the road watching the world go by, wondering why no man will come near you - and your children will desert you because of the shame you brought upon them as a 498a wife. They will have to disassociate themselves because they won't be able to find husbands and wives either.

Do yourself a favour - go and file the whole IPC on your husband and take the consequences - the Supreme Court will ensure you get your just desserts! And see see if big daddy and his political connections hang about when they are roped into it.

And by the way - if your big shot, sh*tty arsed, low down dog of an Advocate is so good - then why are you posting for advice on here.

Thanks for the entertainment bimbo!

Oh and by the way readers - not Every woman is a crook or b*tch troll, some of us are decent. The title of BITCHTROLL firmly belongs to the likes of Lollipop.

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 October 2013

Wow, Lollipop ji is ho hit  !!!

Usne acid pilai, she drank it all............still she survived..........Jisko rakhe sayian maar sake naa koe................ahahahahaha..........Lol, our Abla naari !!!!!

He came to her offc and she mentioned that she was kidnapped by her own husband ...................lol ...........this is somewhat the same situation where the moms keeps on crying in court that the kid's dad will kidnap her child.......lol

All 3 sisters are trying to bow down their husbands........1 is trying to get Green card and then screw the hubby, 2nd one has already given up (as narrated by Lollipop ji) that he has started to call her dad and now is afraid of them.

THIS Family actually wanted to have puppets dancing in front of them ......... 2 Videshi and 1 Desi !!!!

And she is the victim , Bechari abla naari......kya kare abla jo hai, legal beggar hai ....hak se mangti hain :P

satya prakash (Clerk)     26 October 2013

I think Lollipop aur Ranee do sagi hi judawa behenein ha.....

One misuses law  other suggest how to misuse?

satya prakash (Clerk)     26 October 2013

I think Lollipop aur Ranee do sagi hi nahi judawa behenein hai.....

Ranee....... (NA)     27 October 2013

Originally posted by : satya prakash

I think Lollipop aur Ranee do sagi hi nahi judawa behenein hai.....

Hello, Asatya Prakash :P

This is for you!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=656539047724142&set=vb.138215702998210&type=2&theater

think b4 u comment.

satya prakash (Clerk)     28 October 2013

B4 comment on me check statements given by lollipop contradictory Changing my name doesn't means FALSE = true

Northern Queen (Manager)     28 October 2013

@Ranee - I Just wanted to point something out to you -

'With my esteemed lawyer avisek's advice, I've filed a case of 506(i) by saying my hubby has made me kneel down in front of the house whole night and pouring acid into my mouth and beating me with rods and kicking me. He assured me since it is cognizable offence police will arrest my hubby immediately, however, so far he has not been arrested!!'

This means Lollipop made it all up!!!! - because her scumdog Advocate told her to say this to the Police to get her husband arrested!

I do not have any sympathy for a person who is capable of making such false claims. Please do not encourage the likes of this b*tchtroll to commit these false 498a cases against Indian families, one day you may find yourself or a member of your family being accused of it.

IPC 498a needs a complete overhaul - it should only be used only for genuine causes - not for a divorce case. The rest of the world deals with these issues seperately and successfully, so why can't India. Oh yes, of course - it's called CORRUPTION!

Save Indian families from this legal terrorism and fight for justice - be part of the cause, not part of the problem!

Peace and love to you.

Northern Queen (Manager)     28 October 2013

@Lollipop - please accept my apologies for suggesting you are a 'harebrained bimbo'. That was uncalled for as i do not know you personally.

Placing your thread on a public forum gave rise to a controversial and heated debate.  Your posts are seriously flawed - with a heading of 'Victim seeking revenge', you started the first post with 'Married to a loveable idiot' and ended with 'All the torture that is coming to him now'. - it makes you appear dishonest and vindictive. That is not a nice quality for any decent Indian woman to be proud of.

Please think carefully about what you are doing and saying, because you will continue to be verbally attacked in this forum by members who have been falsely accused of 498a - it is an act that has seriously affected their lives and their families lives - pray to god if you were accused of it - and felt it's wrath.

Please do not use 498a as a weapon of mass destruction, simply to get revenge on your husband - you my dear will be the one who suffers in the long term - especially when you want to remarry - your new in laws will want to know all about you - having a 498a label on your forehead will be a nuclear bomb in their eyes - simply untouchable!

Try to find a mutual agreement with your husband - and seek the advice from another reputable Advocate too - the one who is advising you at the moment is determined to make more money out of your divorce settlement than you - and is actively destroying any chance of your future happiness.

Peace and love to you

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 October 2013

Ranee Ji, our concern is that you should not support any such unscrouplous ladies who have learnt to use this tool just to harrass and extort as much money as they can.