Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim seeking revenge

Page no : 2

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2013

You are going to ruin your married life by inflicting tortures to your husband.  You have not mentioned that your husband has ever demanded dowry from you, then where is the question of 498a against him and his mother. Do you want him to leave his mother alone to toil in lurch just for the reason that he married you?  Please wake up, you still have time to save your marriage.

1 Like

(Guest)

Congrats Ms Lollipop whats so your name is. the congrats is for screwing your Martial Life. you said that your husband is to look after you very well. and your allegiations are only assumptions only. 

you dint want a husband instead you wanted a ROBOT who can dance according to your tunes which clearly shows from your mail.

why do the young educated ppl think so immaturely and so foolish. instead of sorting out the differences mutually you file a criminal complaint.

Do you think after filing 498A and after arresting your husband he will listen to you. this is no way going to happen , the love, trust, affection is broken.

"Trust is like a paper once it is crushed it will not be the same again"

i pity you girl, infact your husband i lucky , you yourself forcing him to come out of this relation ship

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     19 October 2013

On second thoughts, please strike off the following sentence from my previous post, WITH APOLOGIES.  No matter what, you are going through a problem and it is wrong of me to characterize it that way: 

First thank you for the entertainment. I am a workaholic and this is a good break while I am working!

(Guest)

1. It's Wiser to Leave such a Vague query over here and concentrate on the real victims query.........!!

2. Those who are replying this thread with so much seriousness in their answers seems that they don't have an eye to judge the Fake queries.

3. However I thanks to the querist for his/her Making a C grade Masala entertainment on this LCI.

3 Like

Lollipop (SW)     19 October 2013

Kalaiselvan Sir, I've given my husband's misdemeanour is my previous post, so when he's criticisizing my parents for not giving anything during marriage does it not amount to dowry harassment? Also the other things he does to me is it not cruelty to me?
I want his mother also arrested because even though she stays in a different city with her husband, I believe she's the one making my husband behave like this with me. She's constantly coaching him. Talking very sweetly n front of me but talking everything bad about me behind my back. So she deserves to go behind bars no?

Samir, thanks for finally understanding me. So you now agree that I'm not filing any FALSE case since whatever trouble I'm undergoing is making me file such a case with the help of my lawyer. Also the reason I told about profile visits of my lawyer is so I can understand if he's genuinely helping me fight my case. He has 14 yrs of experience in High Court. He is very much a part of LCI.

I've endured 3yrs of suffering with him but he does not seem to adhere to what I want or what my parents want.  I'm waiting(along with my kid) patiently in my parents house for him to come back to my parents and apologize for his mistakes/misdemeanour so they may allow him to lead a happy life with me once again.I'm ready to stand on my own legs if he wants to run away.

I would also appreciate some lady members of this forum to throw some light on my plight! (like Ranee, Nitisha Jain etc as they can understand a woman's point of view very well)

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     20 October 2013

@ lollipop there are many genuine victims here(both male and female) . Pl donot write FAKE queries as even real victims may face suspicion here because of such queries

Lollipop (SW)     20 October 2013

At first I was accused of being FALSE & now I'm accused of being FAKE - and that too by so called people fighting for justice and "helping" others - little wonder ALL are men!

This makes me more resolved to punish my husband by throwing him behind bars for his misdeeds of not listening to my parents and not acting according to their wishes even after marrying me!

Ashok & EverySufferer ji's, why do you think I have to FAKE my problems? There is a well known saying "If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all" It would be better if you can practice it if you feel that way. My problems will ofcourse be FAKE for you since you are not undergoing it in any way!

I'll wait for Sudhir sir, Kalaiselvan sir, Samir ji, Ranee ji & Nitisha ji or other esteemed members who can advise me in any way possible to achieve my goal.

I wonder why my lawyer is not participating in this thread.

Atheist (none)     20 October 2013

Your lawyer is not participating becuase he is the one who given you wrong advise.

2 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     20 October 2013

This query is like the show .. "Comedy night with Kapil"...and she is like Kapil..bringing everyone to the query for promo of their own thought !!

ha ha ha ...carry on!  Lollllyji   ;)

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 October 2013

now prove ur allegations in ur 498a case.

u will SURELY FAIL to prove anything.

u already have lost everything by filing such cases on ur LOVEABLE hubby.

now u r on mercy of ur husband

i m afraid, he wont forgive u.

Lollipop (SW)     20 October 2013

My lawyer is from our locality who has high regards for my father because of his political connections. Infact he fears my parents, so he's doing all he can to get him arrested.

My lawyer gave an option to trap my hubby into police custody. Accordingly I filed another petition (that he's trying to sell his house without my knowledge and run away abroad) with Commissioner's office and then got it directed through the DCP to another police station (farther away from where FIR 498a was filed).

The IO used the ruse of calling him to the police station for verification on Friday evening (so that he may be detained in PC until Monday) but unfortunately it boomeranged as my hubby was quite clever enough to make his lawyer talk to the IO and inform that AB is already pending in HC. Now mediations are going on and we are trying to get him angered in these sessions so he loses control and can be booked for misdemeanour against me.

I'm eagerly looking for any other possible suggestions which can get him & his mother behind bars. Advices are welcome!

498_final stage (Professional)     20 October 2013

Why are you shouting about your political connections????? Law is not a PIMP of your politician Uncle and Father. And u better tell your father to behave or he would see him behind the bars as well. Having political connections does not mean law and system is bought by your FATHER. 

Northern Queen (Manager)     21 October 2013

Lollipop - I have have been following your post and I can't believe the things you are saying.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  Do you really believe that you can lock your husband up simply because he doesn't love you anymore - you did marry him for love didnt you? or was did you ask him to apply for bail the moment you said yes on your wedding day?

Do you really think your Advocate is telling you the truth by advising you that the only way forward to save your marriage is to file IPC 498a on your husband and his mother. You are delusional and lack intelligence. 

Don't you realise your Advocate just wants a big slice of the  money pie from the divorce settlement - along with all the other greedy people involved in the process, such as the Investigating Officer, his colleagues, all your family, plus your husbands Advocate and will be in it too.  There won't be much left for you after you pay all them off dear and quite frankly, i hope you don't get much either.

You are abusing a law that was brought in to protect women who are left destitute or at risk of serious harm because of dowry or cruelty by their husbands.  In the UK, there is no such law - we have a domestic violence act, which is dealt with appropriately for abusive spouses (male or female)  We don't seek vengence on our husbands and families by getting them locked up without any investigation.  Many people lie - and i have observed how many Indian housewives are lying through their back teeth and abusing this law just to get a pot of gold - selling their black souls along the way. 

Lollipop befits your name because you are a child, hiding behind big daddy and his political connections (who do you think you are - do you think you are so important that the whole judiciary service stops and comes to your aid with your fake claims - lol - grow up little miss)

i hope you are the one who ends up behind bars - you deserve to be.

1 Like

498_final stage (Professional)     21 October 2013

Northern Queen... Very well said.

Northern Queen (Manager)     21 October 2013

498a_Fighter - i fully support you and your fellow campaigners against the way greedy Indian housewives are abusing this law.  Women rightly do deserve protection laws - but using 498a in order to seek vengence or a big pay off is not the way this was meant to be used.

These women are killing the very foundation of Indian family life - they should all be shot at dawn! or banged up in a filthy jail - without any contact from their hair sylists, nail manicurists or lowly paid maids and made to do some honest work for a change - like cleaning out the toilets (without gloves)

Sorry, that was a bit mean of me to say - but my point is that every minute of the day, some poor fellow is being charged with a fake FIR of 498a, 406 etc and its having an impact on marriage - cohabitation will be a better alternative - and that is a very sad fact!

1 Like